Author Topic: Michigan city gets ready to inaugurate all-Muslim government  (Read 448 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Michigan city gets ready to inaugurate all-Muslim government
« on: December 19, 2021, 01:30:40 am »
Well, it took awhile, but it's finally happened. I've been reporting on the influx in the Detroit area off and on now for awhile. We MUST demand that our state legislators enact laws to prohibit Sharia Law and that Sharia Law is not allowed to circumvent or override the Constitution. It's just a matter of time before other cities see Muslim majorities (MN is close) especially with all the Afghan refugees recently and who knows how many are coming in through our southern border.  We mush prevent the teaching of Sharia in our schools and ensure it is not mandated.

This truly saddens me.  I used to visit this area and it was known as "Pole town" with lots of great marketside booths and authentic Polish food.

Michigan city gets ready to inaugurate all-Muslim government       8888crybaby **nononono*

Hamtramck, Michigan (CNN)For decades, Hamtramck was known as Michigan's "Little Warsaw," a city of just two square miles of tightly-packed houses and factories, spitting distance from downtown Detroit.
The Polish Cardinal Karol Wojtyla visited once, back in 1969, before he became Pope. A statue of Wojtyla, arms outstretched, still casts a shadow over what's now called Pope Park, where a huge mural of Polish folk dancers stretches almost an entire city block.
In the 99 years since its incorporation, every mayor of Hamtramck has been Polish American. That ends January 2, in Hamtramck's centenary year, when Amer Ghalib will be inaugurated, along with an entirely Muslim city council.
Hamtramck will become the first known city in the US with a government made up entirely of Muslims, according to the Muslim Public Affairs Council, which says it has no record of any other such administration................

Mayor-elect Ghalib was born in Yemen and came to the United States alone as a young man, with a smattering of broken English and little else. He's now 42, works in the medical field and is studying to become a doctor.
Hamtramck's heyday had apparently passed. The city was decaying. Many factories had closed. Many second and third-generation Polish Americans had moved to the Detroit suburbs and beyond in the past two decades. Immigrants, largely from Yemen and Bangladesh, took their place and Hamtramck, locals say, is now majority Muslim.
Hamtramck is a palimpsest -- where new immigrants have laid layers of culture and society on top of what was already there. You can enjoy a sizzling Yemeni foul -- a spicy bean stew -- and flatbread for breakfast, and still find a kielbasa or a pierogi for lunch. And Hamtramck is now back on the rise, one of the fastest growing cities in Michigan, census figures show. The new immigrants are fixing up dilapidated houses, opening stores and restaurants, putting down roots. And what could be more American than diving into local politics?...................

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/18/us/michigan-hamtramck-all-muslim-council/index.html                 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Michigan city gets ready to inaugurate all-Muslim government
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2021, 01:42:38 am »
Yes, been warning people. Catholic charities, Lutherans and LDS, mormon, church's have been welcome mats and supporters of islam.  Next, their church's will be burned down. Most church goers are LEFTY..leaners.  To their own demise.
--------
***Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.***

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components.**** The religious component is a beard for all the other components.****

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called**** ‘religious rights.’****

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to ‘the reasonable’ Muslim demands for their ‘religious rights,’ they also get the other components under the table. Here’s how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

***From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. ( United States ). (Already done in USA at Walmart)

At this point,10%,  they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris –car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons).

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels: Obamcare does not have penalties for muslims ,only infidels in this country.

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace — there’s (supposed) to be peace because everybody is a Muslim: we know however that this isn’t true is it...?
"Of course, that’s not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons...and they are coming to a neighborhood near you...so keep thinking they are not going to harm you and they "accept" you."

The leader and founder of CAIR (Council of American Islamic Relations) Omar M. Ahmad said:
“Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant,” he said. “The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth,” 2014

« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 02:54:42 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2021, 01:47:15 am »
Yes, been warning people. Catholic charities, Lutherans and LDS, mormon, church's have been welcome mats and supporters of islam.  Next, their church's will be burned down. Most church goers are LEFTY..leaners.  To their own demise.
-------------------------

The leader and founder of CAIR (Council of American Islamic Relations) Omar M. Ahmad said:
“Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant,” he said. “The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth,” 2014

This IS what people need to realize and understand -- their undeniable intent.  Here we sit with a complete Muslim majority ruled city!!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 01:48:02 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2021, 01:49:42 am »
freedom outpost.com

Sharia Advisors – Barack Obama's Muslim Appointees in High Security Positions
 LEON PUISSEGUR — APRIL 29, 2014

Just how does one even begin to understand how the President would place people into positions that seem like placing the proverbial Fox in the Chicken Coop? Barack Obama has placed individuals who represent, or are a part of, the Muslim Brotherhood into high security positions. Is this due to the fact that Obama is a Muslim? Is this due to the fact that Obama may think that showing the Muslim community he has placed Muslims in high positions will stop them from hating the United States? Could this be due to his Marxist ideology he developed while at Occidental College? Maybe, just maybe, it is because Obama just does not wish for the United States to be strong and he wants to show the world the United States is not the leader it once was. One thing Obama has shown to the world is that he is not a world leader nor is he an American leader.

Let's begin our expose.  (Just one, I have a whole list of more=L.A.)

Arif Alikhan - Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security   

Former deputy mayor of Homeland Security and Public Safety for the City of Los Angeles
Was responsible for derailing the LAPD's plan to monitor activities within the Los Angeles Muslim community
Was appointed as assistant secretary for the Office of Policy Development in Barack Obama's Department of Homeland Security in 2009
Became a Professor of Homeland Security and Counterterrorism in 2010
An opponent of President George W. Bush's prosecution of the war on Islamic terror, Alikhan was responsible for derailing the LAPD's efforts to monitor activities within the city's Muslim community, where numerous radical mosques and madrassas were known to exist, and where some of the 9/11 hijackers had received support from local residents.
In April 2009, President Barack Obama's Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Janet Napolitano appointed Alikhan as assistant secretary for DHS's Office of Policy Development. Hussam Ayloush, executive director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations' Los Angeles branch, praised the "well-deserved" appointment.
Thirteen days prior to his DHS appointment, Alikhan, a devout Sunni Muslim, had participated in a Muslim Public Affairs Council fundraiser titled "Be the Change," to support that organization's leadership-development programs.........

« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 03:01:50 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2021, 01:54:05 am »
This IS what people need to realize and understand -- their undeniable intent.  Here we sit with a complete Muslim majority ruled city!!

Yup. Been posting that since 2014!  If anyone says anything we are islamaphobes.  YES I AM,  AS A WOMAN! You bet!
Go to this site.  www.thereligionofpeace.com

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2021, 01:56:08 am »
Here are the 10 states with the largest Muslim populations:

Illinois (2,800 per 100k)
    Virginia (2,663 per 100k)
    New York (2,028 per 100k)
    New Jersey (1,827 per 100k)
    Texas (1,678 per 100k)
    Michigan (1,218 per 100k)
    Florida (877 per 100k)
    Delaware (793 per 100k)
    California (732 per 100k)
    Pennsylvania (634 per 100k)

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/muslim-population-by-state
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 02:04:46 am by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2021, 02:03:16 am »
ONLY Texas and Arkansas have actually enacted anti-Sharia laws -- others stated have tried, but nothing is on the books!

I will be making phone calls to my state Reps and DeSantis -- we need to get some laws on the books in FL, especially with the huge Muslim population here.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/02/05/anti-sharia-law-bills-united-states

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2021, 02:03:47 am »
Here are the 10 states with the largest Muslim populations:

Illinois (2,800 per 100k)
    Virginia (2,663 per 100k)
    New York (2,028 per 100k)
    New Jersey (1,827 per 100k)
    Texas (1,678 per 100k)
    Michigan (1,218 per 100k)
    Florida (877 per 100k)
    Delaware (793 per 100k)
    California (732 per 100k)
    Pennsylvania (634 per 100k)

What is weird, many blacks join islam, while they still believe in slavery to this day!  If they were really against slavery why join an evil cult that does that? ANOTHER BARBARY COAST?  Millions of white Christians were slaves to black muslims.

That is their ultimate goal...again.  BLM tells you that. 

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2021, 02:05:53 am »

What is weird, many blacks join islam, while they still believe in slavery to this day!  If they were really against slavery why join an evil cult that does that? ANOTHER BARBARY COAST?  Millions of white Christians were slaves to black muslims.

That is their ultimate goal...again.  BLM tells you that.

@LegalAmerican   do you have links with data about blacks joining Islam, etc???

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2021, 02:06:05 am »
SHARIA FOR DUMMIES
Imam Feisal Abdel Rauf claims that the U.S. Constitution is Sharia compliant. Oh, let us count the ways.
August 26, 2010  Nonie Darwish

1- Jihad, defined as “to war against non-Muslims to establish the religion,” is the duty of every Muslim and Muslim head of state (Caliph). Muslim Caliphs who refuse jihad are in violation of Sharia and unfit to rule.
2- A Caliph can hold office through seizure of power meaning through force.
3- A Caliph is exempt from being charged with serious crimes such as murder, adultery, robbery, theft, drinking and in some cases of rape.
4- A percentage of Zakat (charity money) must go towards jihad.
5- It is obligatory to obey the commands of the Caliph, even if he is unjust.
6- A caliph must be a Muslim, a non-slave and a male.
7- The Muslim public must remove the Caliph if he rejects Islam.
8- A Muslim who leaves Islam must be killed immediately.
9- A Muslim will be forgiven for murder of: 1) an apostate 2) an adulterer 3) a highway robber. Vigilante street justice and honor killing is acceptable.
10- A Muslim will not get the death penalty if he kills a non-Muslim, but will get it for killing a Muslim.
11- Sharia never abolished slavery, sexual slavery and highly regulates it. A master will not be punished for killing his slave.
12- Sharia dictates death by stoning, beheading, amputation of limbs, flogging even for crimes of sin such as adultery.
13- Non-Muslims are not equal to Muslims under the law. They must comply to Islamic law if they are to remain safe. They are forbidden to marry Muslim women, publicly display wine or pork, recite their scriptures or openly celebrate their religious holidays or funerals. They are forbidden from building new churches or building them higher than mosques. They may not enter a mosque without permission. A non-Muslim is no longer protected if he leads a Muslim away from Islam.
14- It is a crime for a non-Muslim to sell weapons to someone who will use them against Muslims. Non-Muslims cannot curse a Muslim, say anything derogatory about Allah, the Prophet, or Islam, or expose the weak points of Muslims. But Muslims can curse non-Muslims.
15- A non-Muslim cannot inherit from a Muslim.
16- Banks must be Sharia compliant and interest is not allowed.
17- No testimony in court is acceptable from people of low-level jobs, such as street sweepers or bathhouse attendants. Women in low level jobs such as professional funeral mourners cannot keep custody of their children in case of divorce.
18- A non-Muslim cannot rule -- even over a non-Muslim minority.
19- Homosexuality is punishable by death.
20- There is no age limit for marriage of girls. The marriage contract can take place anytime after birth and can be consummated at age 8 or 9.
21- Rebelliousness on the part of the wife nullifies the husband’s obligation to support her, gives him permission to beat her and keep her from leaving the home.
22- Divorce is only in the hands of the husband and is as easy as saying: “I divorce you” and becomes effective even if the husband did not intend it.
23- There is no community property between husband and wife and the husband’s property does not automatically go to the wife after his death.
24- A woman inherits half what a man inherits.
25- A man has the right to have up to 4 wives and none of them have a right to divorce him -- even if he is polygamous.
26- The dowry is given in exchange for the woman’s sexual organs.
27- A man is allowed to have sex with slave women and women captured in battle, and if the enslaved woman is married her marriage is annulled.
28- The testimony of a woman in court is half the value of a man.
29- A woman loses custody if she remarries.
30- To prove rape, a woman must have 4 male witnesses.
31- A rapist may only be required to pay the bride-money (dowry) without marrying the rape victim.
32- A Muslim woman must cover every inch of her body, which is considered “Awrah,” a sexual organ. Not all Sharia schools allow the face of a woman exposed.
33- A Muslim man is forgiven if he kills his wife at the time he caught her in the act of adultery. However, the opposite is not true for women, since the man “could be married to the woman he was caught with.”
34-It is obligatory for a Muslim to lie if the purpose is obligatory. That means that for the sake of abiding with Islam’s commandments, such as jihad, a Muslim is obliged to lie and should not have any feelings of guilt or shame associated with this kind of lying.

The above are clear-cut laws in Islam decided by great Imams after years of examination and interpretation of the Quran, Hadith and Mohammed’s life. Now let the learned Imam Rauf tell us: What part of the above is compliant with the U.S. Constitution?

Nonie Darwish is the author of “Cruel and Usual Punishment; the terrifying global implications of Islamic law” and founder of Former Muslims United.
ABOUT NONIE DARWISH
Nonie Darwish is the author of The Devil We Don’t Know; The Dark Side of Revolutions in the Middle East and President of FormerMuslimsUnited.org.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 02:59:09 am by LegalAmerican »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2021, 02:39:16 am »
@LegalAmerican you need to edit some of your posts and provide a link..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2021, 11:24:35 pm »
No link needed for this one:

Change this:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

To this:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. The followers of muhammed and the followers of marx are specifically excluded and denied the protections of this amendment along with any and all other Constitutional protections. Neither the United States nor the Several States will offer such protections or liberties to the followers of muhammed or to the followers of marx."