Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi Drunk As A Skunk & Has FOUR Eyebrows NOW?  (Read 141 times)

rangerrebew

Nancy Pelosi Drunk As A Skunk & Has FOUR Eyebrows NOW?
« on: December 20, 2021, 04:40:30 pm »
 Nancy Pelosi Drunk As A Skunk & Has FOUR Eyebrows NOW?

Nancy Pelosi is a joke and has been for quite some time now, but this latest video shows that she is clearly off her rocker.

Seriously, this has to be the worst I have seen her and that is pretty bad considering all the other times we have seen Pelosi take center stage.

Over the last well let’s say a couple of years, it has seemed that Pelosi has been hitting the bottle before speaking to reporters, and this time it appears as if she drank a whole case.

Now, I am not saying that she is 100% drunk at this moment but it does seem that she is on something. In the video, you can see Pelosi slurring her words and is gushing over Joe Biden but who in their right mind acts like this in public?

She is a member of Congress for crying out loud! Where is her sense of decorum?

https://patriotsbeacon.com/nancy-pelosi-drunk-as-a-skunk-has-four-eyebrows-now/?utm_source=BS-Mailer&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:42627055&utm_campaign=RM%201000%20Clickers%20Drop%2012-19%20v
« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 04:41:33 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Nancy Pelosi Drunk As A Skunk & Has FOUR Eyebrows NOW?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2021, 05:10:27 pm »
WTF is it with the eyebrows?  Video at link...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2021, 05:14:12 pm »
Both pairs of brows appear to be drawn on.  At least she doesn't have unibrow.  Has that furry varmint on her head been tested for rabies and distemper?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 05:16:22 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online DB

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2021, 05:18:12 pm »
So 1, 2 and 3 of the US government are complete buffoons.

This is where America is in 2021... I'm still gobsmacked by the lunacy of it all...