Author Topic: White House Makes Major 2024 Announcement – Biden Plans For Kamala To Stay At His Side, But She Den  (Read 157 times)

rangerrebew

White House Makes Major 2024 Announcement – Biden Plans For Kamala To Stay At His Side, But She Denied 2024 

By Adam Casalino|December 17, 2021

What’s Happening:

Just how much of a fantasy world is Biden living in? Well, we know he plans on running for reelection in 2024. A man with the worst approval ratings we’ve seen in a long time thinks he has what it takes to score a second term. But the delusion doesn’t end there. Apparently, he wants Harris to stay by his side.

From Daily Wire:

Speaking at a White House press briefing on Thursday, White House Principal Deputy Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre stated that President Biden does indeed plan to run for reelection in 2024 and that he also plans to keep Vice President Kamala Harris on the ticket, despite the fact that speculation has abounded that if Biden does not run, Harris would not be an automatic choice by her party to succeed him.

Yes, Biden thinks it’s a good idea for Harris to continue to bring down his administration. But it seems like she wasn’t given the memo.

https://thepatriotjournal.com/white-house-2024-biden-kamala/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=pjnewsletter

rangerrebew

He's doing with her what Obama did with him, pick a VP so incompetent an assassination would destroy the country because the VP couldn't handle it.  The problem for Biden, of course, where in the world would he find someone more incompetent than he?  To his credit or the credit of his puppet master, he found someone. OMGGGGGGG

Offline DefiantMassRINO

They're sinking in political quicksand of their own making.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Stay at his side? What? Did she get her LPN...?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I do not believe any of this.

Biden is not going to last until 2024, much less will he run again.

Kamala HAHAHAHEHEHAHEHAHA wants to quit HAHAHAHEHEHAHEHAHA now, today, she will never HAHAHAHEHEHAHEHAHA run again HAHAHAHEHEHAHEHAHA .
(laughing at some invisible joke that only she can hear in her own head)

It is too much work for her, and too much scrutiny.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.