Author Topic: Military Begins Discharging Service Members Declining to Take Coronavirus Vaccine  (Read 125 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Military Begins Discharging Service Members Declining to Take Coronavirus Vaccine

Kristina Wong 20 Dec 2021

The military services have begun discharging troops who have refused to comply with the Biden administration’s vaccine mandate, which could lead to tens of thousands of forces leaving at a time when the military is facing recruiting difficulties.

The military services have all hit their deadlines for active-duty troops to be vaccinated, with the Air Force reaching theirs on November 2, the Navy and Marine Corps on November 28, and the Army on December 15.

Yet there are still tens of thousands of active-duty service members who remain unvaccinated. That number is at least 30,000 — about 1.5 percent of the roughly 1.3 million active-duty force, according to the Associated Press.

As of December 15, there have been 80 service member deaths due to COVID-19 since the beginning of the pandemic, according to Department of Defense statistics.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/20/military-begins-discharging-service-members-declining-to-take-coronavirus-vaccine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Let's Go Brandon!!  9999hair out0000
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

This, a weak CIC, and a woke military is why China and Russia are and will make their moves
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy