Author Topic: Mass Murder By Mail by Ben Stein  (Read 68 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mass Murder By Mail by Ben Stein
« on: December 19, 2021, 03:02:35 pm »
 Mass Murder By Mail
It’s official: The USA is opposed to human life.
by Ben Stein
December 18, 2021, 10:46 PM

Saturday

A dreary depressing day even though the sun is shining brightly in Beverly Hills. I’ll tell you why in a nutshell:

The FDA has approved an abortion drug to be sold BY MAIL across the USA. This is literally the sale of a murder weapon by mail. If medical science has proved ANYTHING at all over the last twenty years, it is that a baby fetus is a human being. He or she can feel pain. Can you imagine the pain of being ground up in an abortion “surgery”? Can you imagine the pain of a tiny baby being poisoned? How can anyone think this is humane human behavior? In what way does it differ from a nationwide mass murder? The only way I can think of is that fetuses cannot vote. And there lies the key to everything. Once human beings in America have the vote, all the kingdoms of earth are open to them.

But fetuses cannot vote. They are like the Jews of Germany who lost all rights of citizenship in 1934. After that they were sitting ducks. So it is with babies in America now.

So we now have an America that is explicitly anti-human life. Incredibly sad.

Second, the laws are simply not enforced any longer here in America. Wild people can steal, burn, loot, kill, and there is no law enforcement against them. This is in the name of civil rights. But no possible reading of the Constitution allows people OF ANY RACE to commit crimes without law enforcement. We have a wicked new understanding of law in America and it terrifies me.

more
https://spectator.org/mass-murder-by-mail/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34