Author Topic: ‘My Dear Friend!’: Putin, Xi Hold Virtual Anti-America Hatefest  (Read 203 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘My Dear Friend!’: Putin, Xi Hold Virtual Anti-America Hatefest

Frances Martel 15 Dec 2021

Chinese dictator Xi Jinping and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin engaged in what both sides depicted as a warm, enthusiastic “virtual meeting” between two friends on Wednesday, prioritizing discussion of containing nefarious “third parties” who wish to harm their relationship.

Both the Chinese and Russian descriptions of the video call indicate that America was very much at the forefront of a discussion that reportedly included trade, cooperation at venues like the United Nations, bilateral support for their respective authoritarian systems, and assuming their “responsibilities as major countries.” Neither the Chinese Foreign Ministry nor Kremlin readouts of the call as published on Wednesday morning Eastern Time mentioned the United States, but Beijing in particular appeared preoccupied with the looming influence of Washington on both regimes’ agendas.

“Xi pointed out that certain forces in the world are trying to meddle in the internal affairs of China and Russia under the pretext of ‘democracy’ and ‘human rights’ and grossly trample on international law and universally recognized norms governing international relations,” according to the Chinese Foreign Ministry. “China and Russia need to launch more joint actions to uphold the security interests of the two sides more effectively.”

“China and Russia need to step up coordination and collaboration in international affairs, be more vocal on global governance, come up with feasible solutions to the pandemic, climate change and other global issues,” the Ministry statement continued, “and firmly uphold international fairness and justice in the process of resolving international and regional hotspots.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2021/12/15/my-dear-friend-putin-xi-hold-virtual-anti-america-hatefest/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: ‘My Dear Friend!’: Putin, Xi Hold Virtual Anti-America Hatefest
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2021, 11:39:46 pm »
I think Vlad may have some plans for restoring the USSR.

Sergej Sumlenny
@sumlenny
Russian ice hockey team had played its official game vs Canada wearing a uniform with “USSR” logo yesterday. But of course no policy to restore the USSR in Russia.

9:22 AM · Dec 16, 2021·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2021, 11:52:17 pm »
Putin is not a problem.  Russia is again a Christian nation AND their values are very close to ours.  It is China and the demon-rats who are the problem.  Not PUTIN.

Putin Gets Blessed By Head Of Russian Orthodox Church Kirill After Presidential Inauguration
May 7, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1ViaaeFjdo&t=68s

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2021, 12:42:45 am »
And Biden was not invited to the hatefest?

He must have felt slighted as he has so much to offer.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2021, 03:37:59 am »
And Biden was not invited to the hatefest?

He must have felt slighted as he has so much to offer.

:bingo: