Author Topic: Biden to give omicron-focused speech on Tuesday: Live (unless you're unvaxxed) Thread  (Read 2445 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Martha MacCallum
@marthamaccallum
·
45s
How is it we keep getting caught off-guard: Omnicron, which started in November, and was scary enough to block travel from South Africa, but not ramp up testing here?  “No one anticipated this, it came out of nowhere….” Echoes Afghanistan.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I can't decide if this guy is stupid or evil.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
·
1m
NEW: President Biden assures Americans vaccinated against Covid-19 that they can go ahead with holiday plans despite the Omicron surge
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Now  he's yelling about the BBB Bill
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Spiering
@charliespiering
·
10s
“I’m not supposed to be having this press conference right now,” says Biden shuffling his feet

Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

The two are not mutually exclusive.  Could be both.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Post Millennial
@TPostMillennial
·
47s
Biden on vaccination: "My administration is putting them in place not to control your life but to save your life"
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

Jacqui Heinrich
@JacquiHeinrich
·
1m
POTUS: “I know vaccination requirements aren’t popular… but my administration didn’t put them in place to control your life, they put them in place to save your life.”

Bald-faced lie.

Offline Kamaji

Both, and demented.  It's a perfect trifecta.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
1m
I always do the opposite of what Joe Biden says.

That's why I didn't turn out to be like Hunter.
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

The Post Millennial
@TPostMillennial
·
1m
Biden blames cable TV and social media for why people don't want to get vaccinated: "I call on the purveyors of these lies and misinformation to stop it! Stop it now."

Come up with an actual vaccine (i.e. not a mRNA program) against SARS-2, and then maybe I will consider taking it.  I just don't want the ineffective jabs you are pushing.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

This is the first speech I sat and listened to. He's truly demented.  And it's quite frightening.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

The choices are not exclusive.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

This is the first speech I sat and listened to. He's truly demented.  And it's quite frightening.

:thumbsup:

Offline libertybele

Then how was it able to grow when Trump was in office?

Joe has already signed an EO on infrastructure.  So, it's just a matter of time.  All this supposed opposition is just a show.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

I find it odd that Joe's stream of consiousness Q&A session didn't answer the question I'm hearing:  "Can you go for the "booster" w/o having received the first two jabs; if not, why not?"

Offline LegalAmerican

« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 08:34:15 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
·
1m
NEW: President Biden assures Americans vaccinated against Covid-19 that they can go ahead with holiday plans despite the Omicron surge

He thinks I need his permission?    :silly:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Biden to give omicron-focused speech on Tuesday: reports
« Reply #120 on: December 21, 2021, 08:31:43 pm »
What the hell does this mean?

Sounds like an Australian type of threat to me.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LegalAmerican

TheLeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
1m
Question Joe Biden: How many shots will we need?  3, 5, 10, 20 ? Tell me the final number!

TILL YOU ARE DEAD!    That number.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Build Back Broke will hurt the economy by increasing energy prices to accomplish nothing, so some limousine liberal moonbats don't feel guilty about flying to Global Climate Change conferences in their private jets.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Do they expect his poll #'s to rise after this speech  :silly:

Biden Approval Negative 14 Ahead of Coronavirus Speech
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/21/biden-approval-14-ahead-of-coronavirus-speech/
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-