Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren just hit the Supreme Court with an ultimatum that will scare everyone  (Read 172 times)

rangerrebew

Elizabeth Warren just hit the Supreme Court with an ultimatum that will scare everyone

Supreme Court

Democrats are fuming over the Supreme Court.

Party leaders vowed to take action.

And Senator Elizabeth Warren just hit the Supreme Court with an ultimatum that will scare everyone.

During oral arguments in the case of Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health, it became clear that not only would the Justices uphold Mississippi’s 15-week abortion ban, but conservatives may also have the five votes necessary to finally overturn Roe v. Wade.

Since abortion-on-demand is the crowning “achievement” of the left-wing legal movement, Democrats reacted with a hair-on-fire moment.

Elizabeth Warren published an op-ed in the Boston Globe whining about how every decision the Court made since 2016 that liberals didn’t like was illegitimate because Republicans blocked a vote on Barack Obama’s nominee to replace the late Justice Antonin Scalia.

https://renewedright.com/elizabeth-warren-just-hit-the-supreme-court-with-an-ultimatum-that-will-scare-everyone/?utm_source=rrnl&utm_medium=ong&utm_campaign=1415056555

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Do they have prisons on the reservations? 

Cuff her.  Saying a SCOTUS ruling is illegitimate, is about as much as an insurrection as you will find now days.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Cuff her.  Saying a SCOTUS ruling is illegitimate, is about as much as an insurrection as you will find now days.
:thumbsup:
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

She's a DEM, it doesn't matter.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.