Author Topic: Biden Embarrasses Himself & Deceased Veteran  (Read 59 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Embarrasses Himself & Deceased Veteran
« on: December 18, 2021, 02:34:03 pm »
Biden Embarrasses Himself & Deceased Veteran

by Tillie Toro
about 18 hours ago

Let me tell you, when someone you love and respect is being honored, in this case for the last time, it is insensitive, cruel, and disrespectful. For it to happen during a ceremony conducted by the Highest Office in the Nation that is meant to honor the sacrifice of a fallen soldier is doubly worse. That it happened more than once during the same ceremony and by the same man?

That’s just despicable. Or as Hillary Clinton would say, “deplorable”.

Allow me this moment to rant as a member of the human race that has been introduced to hundreds, maybe thousands of people in my life by phone, video, or as is becoming rarer, in person.

When you tell someone your name, when you give them the correct pronunciation and have even prepped someone on how to say a name (because maybe it is difficult or unique), and yet they still manage to get it wrong, it shows a lack of attention, respect, and decorum. And that’s just citing social etiquette for everyday circumstances.

Yet that was exactly what our current President, Joe Biden ,did to a man he was posthumously honoring with the Medal of Honor. The highest honor a soldier can receive. Can you just imagine the way that widow’s teeth must have been set on edge to hear hers and her fallen husband’s last name butchered repeatedly?

The name was Cashe, yet Biden kept saying Chase. Yes, the words look similar on a teleprompter, but they aren’t even close to the same sound. Cashe like the money and Chase like the action pursuing someone.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/biden-embarrasses-himself-deceased-veteran/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34