Author Topic: GOP Rep. Kennedy Asks Biden Nominee Same Question NINE Times In A Row  (Read 239 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP Rep. Kennedy Asks Biden Nominee Same Question NINE Times In A Row
Photo of Jonathan Davis Jonathan DavisDecember 17, 2021

Sen. John Kennedy spent five minutes asking one of President Biden’s judicial nominees the same question nine times in a row because she refused to give him a straight answer.

Biden has nominated Anne Traum to become the U.S. district judge for the District of Nevada, and during Thursday’s Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, the Louisiana Republican asked Traum about her beliefs regarding criminal justice.

“Do you think we should forgive criminal misbehavior in the name of social justice?” Kennedy queried.

“Senator, thank you for that question. I recognize that all issues of crime and all responses to crime are fundamentally policy issues. So, those are important issues, they are important for our community and our nation, but I leave those policy issues to the policymakers if confirmed as a judge I would not be a policymaker,” Traum said before Kennedy moved to cut her off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRXbxEMkbfs&ab_channel=ForbesBreakingNews

more
https://conservativebrief.com/this-is-56584/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: GOP Rep. Kennedy Asks Biden Nominee Same Question NINE Times In A Row
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2021, 08:33:20 pm »
My prediction is that she will be confirmed despite Senator Kennedy's efforts. I would love to be wrong.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2021, 08:34:42 pm »
I couldn't watch until the end but I hope he told the professor she is unqualified to be a judge and told her he will vote no on her confirmation because she is an undecicive liar.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2021, 10:25:15 pm »
I couldn't watch until the end but I hope he told the professor she is unqualified to be a judge and told her he will vote no on her confirmation because she is an undecicive liar.

He ended by telling her "I can't vote or you, not if you won't answer a question.  This was an embarrassment".

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2021, 10:32:17 pm »

He ended by telling her "I can't vote or you, not if you won't answer a question.  This was an embarrassment".
She did answer the question without answering it.

“Do you think we should forgive criminal misbehavior in the name of social justice?” Kennedy queried.
Her non-answer was a big fat YES!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2021, 10:32:27 pm »

It is cringe worthy to listen to.  We have a "professor' on here who talks the same way.  WORD SALAD.  888high58888

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2021, 10:51:35 pm »
You just don't understand, she meant depending on what the meaning of the word is is.  Utterly incompetent, lieing, insincere, being a democrat who shows shes ready to be our next democrat President, fully qualified!  Anybodys better than Trump, remember?  The NeverTrumper legacy.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2021, 11:41:24 pm »
Thank you for that. I just couldn't watch the whole video.
It was a simple YES or NO question.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 11:43:17 pm by Killer Clouds »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2021, 12:44:25 am »
She did answer the question without answering it.

Her non-answer was a big fat YES!

:bingo: :thumbsup: