Author Topic: Biden warns of winter with 'severe illness and death' for unvaccinated  (Read 494 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden warns of winter with 'severe illness and death' for unvaccinated
By Brett Samuels - 12/16/21 05:42 PM EST

President Biden on Thursday warned of a winter of "severe illness and death" for unvaccinated Americans as coronavirus cases spike across the country.

Biden, in a meeting with medical advisers and Vice President Harris to discuss the pandemic, said the country was in a better position to deal with the omicron variant of COVID-19 because of steps taken to limit travel and increase access to boosters.

"But it's here now and it’s spreading, and it’s gonna increase," Biden said of the omicron variant, which experts think is more contagious than previous strains.

"For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death... for themselves, their families and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm," Biden continued. "But there's good news. If you're vaccinated, and you have your booster shot, you’re protected from severe illness and death, period."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/586219-biden-warns-of-winter-with-severe-illness-and-death-for-unvaccinated
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Re: Biden warns of winter with 'severe illness and death' for unvaccinated
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2021, 11:33:09 pm »
I bet not.  We will all find out together.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2021, 11:33:49 pm »
And we should believe Joe, why??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2021, 11:34:23 pm »
I survived last winter. I'll continue to take my chances sans-vaccine.
Let it burn.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2021, 12:22:42 am »
Joe Biden the ignorant, plagiarist, pedophile, groper, Pathological liar, demented, incompetent fear monger, president. Only eleven months and Joe has so many entries already to insure his being the worst President in the History of the Republic, and will probably hold that record for the balance of this century....at least.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2021, 12:34:37 am »
Joe Biden the ignorant, plagiarist, pedophile, groper, Pathological liar, demented, incompetent fear monger, president. Only eleven months and Joe has so many entries already to insure his being the worst President in the History of the Republic, and will probably hold that record for the balance of this century....at least.

:thumbsup:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2021, 12:42:31 am »
More Americans than even hoped for are vaccinated.  Why this do or die push for more??

I just can't figure out the "why".  The best i can come up with is the punishment awaiting the unvaccinted once Puddin' Brains' patience ends.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2021, 12:42:54 am »
Total bullshit.  As the numbers are already showing, it will be principally the vaccinated who will be getting sick, but lucky for them, because the virus has become less lethal, they won’t die from it. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2021, 12:45:20 am »
biden has it backwards, as all communist say it. BACKWARDS. 

https://rumble.com/vqrdgl-a-covid-death-cult-stew-peters-and-dr-david-martin-they-want-to-be-gods-sec.html

A COVID DEATH CULT! Stew Peters & Dr David Martin! They Want To Be GODS, Secret Military Death Jabs!

December 14, 2021

Rumble — "THESE PEOPLE ARE GUILTY OF CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY in a PRE-PLANNED TERRORIST PLOT against the AMERICAN PEOPLE & the WORLD!" Opening this HEART-POUNDING and HEAD-SPINNING INTERVIEW COMPILATION with Conservative Beast, Stew Peters, is Dr. David Martin, who wastes no time EXPOSING the Deep State's CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT GENOCIDE by introducing a bioweapon, thereby UNLEASHING DEATH upon the American people!

Herein this EPIC TRUTH BOMB, Dr. Martin implores us all to STOP THE COVID DEATH CULT from continuing to OPENLY MURDER, OPPRESS and BRAINWASH the once-free citizenry.

Driven and over-hyped by the FAKE NEWS MEDIA, the PLANDEMIC has successfully kept ignorant sheep from living full lives, BECAUSE THE VAXXED ARE ALL DROPPING LIKE FLIES!

He reveals that WITHOUT SUBSTANTIAL MITIGATION, we will see the global population of the Earth FALL TO UNIMAGINABLE LEVELS within just a few short years!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 12:49:40 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2021, 02:20:15 am »
So why did the FDA advisory panel just vote to rescind the only vaccine on the market that showed lasting efficacy with only one shot?

Reducing vaccine options to one that has had the most rapid decline in efficacy and one that has the worst risk of heart issues, as well as urging Americans to double down on those two unpalatable choices with a minimum of three jabs, is not going to convince the remaining unvaccinated to take the shot. All while the Novavax vaccine approval is sitting on the FDA's table somewhere.

And the recent spikes in 90% vaccinated New York City likely would put the nail in the coffin for the idea that we can vaccinate our way out of this. That would be, if the left didn't have a God complex.

Provinces in Canada are once again putting in capacity restrictions. We're pretty much right back to where we were in March 2020, staring down a lockdown—except now it's right before a Christmas we were promised would be normal, and every measure to contain the virus (first test-and-trace, then muzzle mandates, and finally the magic bullet, the vaccine) has been exhausted without success.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2021, 04:34:38 am »
People will suffer this winter because they won't be able to afford to heat their homes, thanks to Bidenflation and the shutdown of oil, gas and coal extraction.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2021, 05:27:44 am »
So why did the FDA advisory panel just vote to rescind the only vaccine on the market that showed lasting efficacy with only one shot?

Because it was causing blood clots in so many people that the data couldn't be hidden any more.
Let it burn.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2021, 05:35:48 am »
Because it was causing blood clots in so many people that the data couldn't be hidden any more.

:bingo:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2021, 07:40:39 am »
All they have to do is continue to make those without the jabs into pariahs, and deny medical treatment for things that CAN be cured, but will often be lethal if untreated.

It isn't that hard to fulfill their little 'prophesy', all they have to do is decree that those without the jabs will not get care.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2021, 12:59:08 pm »
But they can ignore the heart inflammation from the mRNA jabs?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2021, 01:23:00 pm »
Biden warns of winter with 'severe illness and death' for unvaccinated

What is his 'problem' with vaccines which are both dangerous, and they do not work.
What the hell is all this really about. It is not about COVID, because the vaccines do not prevent COVID.

Reading between the lines, I get the distinct impression that Biden is 'predicting' this, because he intends to make sure his prediction comes true by his own royal edicts. He is simply warning us about what he is about to do.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2021, 01:31:26 pm »
Joe Biden: The Dim Reaper.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2021, 01:38:33 pm »
They certainly shouldn't, but they are. It's not about science - or public health.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2021, 01:57:45 pm »
Joe is not a leader of our free country, he is a dictator announcing what he will do or warning what will happen if you don't obey him.

FJB!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2021, 03:53:05 pm »

They can ignore it for now. In the UK they are pretending that the sudden, "unexpected" rise in heart attacks is due to poor diet and "pandemic stress".  I do believe that eventually the truth will come out, but it might be a while yet.
Let it burn.