Author Topic: Biden Picks JFK’s Daughter And A Former Olympian For Two Top Ambassador Jobs  (Read 196 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Picks JFK’s Daughter And A Former Olympian For Two Top Ambassador Jobs

Michael Ginsberg
Congressional Reporter
December 16, 2021 10:15 AM ET

President Joe Biden announced that Wednesday that he would nominate Caroline Kennedy and Michelle Kwan to ambassadorships.

Kennedy, the only surviving child of President John F. Kennedy, is up for the top diplomatic post in Australia, while Kwan will go to Belize. Both women supported Biden during the Democratic primaries, with Kennedy endorsing him in February 2020 and Kwan serving as a surrogate director for the Biden campaign. Kennedy was U.S. ambassador to Japan during President Barack Obama’s second term, and Kwan held multiple roles in the State Department during the Bush and Obama administrations.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/12/16/joe-biden-nominates-caroline-kennedy-michelle-kwan-ambassadorships/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Killer Clouds

I should ask Traitor Joe to be the US Surgeon General. I think out of all the high level positions in the US government that would be the position I'm the least qualified for. I should be a shoe in.

Online mountaineer

Caroline Kennedy is dumb as a box of rocks.
Another stellar Biden act.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

Caroline Kennedy is dumb as a box of rocks.
Another stellar Biden act.

I agree. I was surprised how dumb and uninformed she is.   

Offline Killer Clouds

How is an ice skater qualified to be an ambassador?

Online Kamaji

A lot of ambassadorships are nothing but political payola that are given out to friends and buds, without regard to merit.

Offline Killer Clouds

A lot of ambassadorships are nothing but political payola that are given out to friends and buds, without regard to merit.
Unfortunately you are correct and it's on both sides. This is just another for of fraud that needs to be corrected.