Author Topic: Dem Sen. Coons: Biden’s Accomplishments ‘Dwarf the First Year’ of Many Other Administrations  (Read 335 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem Sen. Coons: Biden’s Accomplishments ‘Dwarf the First Year’ of Many Other Administrations

Pam Key 16 Dec 2021

Senator Chris Coons (D-DE) said Thursday on MSNBC that the accomplishments of President Joe Biden’s administration in his first year in office “dwarf the first-year accomplishments of many other administrations.”

Coons said, “This is the first year of the Biden administration. And we have passed huge pieces of their legislative agenda. The American Rescue Plan put $1.9 trillion of investment that helped millions of families, of small businesses, of schools. There’s been 480 million vaccine shots in arms. A year ago this week, the very first vaccines were being delivered. We’re in a very different place from a public health and public safety perspective.”

He added, “Second, the bipartisan infrastructure bill, $1.2 trillion invested over the next decade in rebuilding our roads and bridges, investing in the infrastructure of the 21st century. These are both big legislative accomplishments. Frankly, they dwarf the first-year accomplishments of many other administrations. We’ve got more than six million new jobs created by the private sector, unemployment back to close to pre-pandemic levels at 4.2. It’s been a year of real substantive progress. I recognize the frustrations and share it about Build Back Better. But let’s just not overlook the fact that it’s been a year of real substantive accomplishment by the Democratic majority and the Biden administration.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/12/16/dem-sen-coons-bidens-accomplishments-dwarf-the-first-year-of-many-other-administrations/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline LegalAmerican

He is such a vile person.  His name is...'fitting'.  What an azz. 

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The White House should use this for their Christmas card:

... definitely one of the more memorable images of 2021.
Congratulations, Joe, you accomplished that!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 10:38:19 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
What accomplishments???
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Is this one of those accomplishments you are so proud of Coons?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Biden’s Accomplishments ‘Dwarf the First Year’ of Many Other Administrations.....they sure do.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline Killer Clouds

What accomplishments???
Traitor Joe has had many DCP accomplishments so far. Unfortunately none of his accomplishments are good for the US or the American citizens. Just like when Obummer promised change. Things changed but it was all negative.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Coons should immediately be drug-tested,and when found to be loaded,removed from his seat for cause.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

Excellent. @Right_in Virginia

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Excellent. @Right_in Virginia

888high58888   ---- To be continued.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 04:26:16 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline LMAO

I agree with the Senator

Botched Afghanistan withdrawal

Rapid rising inflation

Crisis at the border

Rising crime

A confusing Covid response……
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

In the Woke States of America, isn't "dwarf" hate speech because the veritcally-privileged use it to perjoratively height-shame the vertically-challenged?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 03:25:10 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
In the Woke States of America, isn't "dwarf" hate speech because the veritcally-privileged use it to perjoratively height-shame the vertically-challenged?
Well maybe copyright infringement because the only thing Biden and his actions have in common with any Dwarf is Dopey.