Author Topic: Joe Biden Greeted with ‘Let’s Go, Brandon!’ Chants While Touring Kentucky Tornado Damage  (Read 474 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Greeted with ‘Let’s Go, Brandon!’ Chants While Touring Kentucky Tornado Damage

Charlie Spiering 15 Dec 2021

President Joe Biden was greeted with “Let’s go, Brandon!” chants in Kentucky on Wednesday as he arrived to view the damage caused by last week’s deadly tornadoes.

As Biden exited his motorcade in Mayfield, Kentucky, two people shouted “Let’s go Brandon!” according to reporters on the scene.

https://twitter.com/_AustinHorn/status/1471181575513681922

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/15/joe-biden-greeted-with-lets-go-brandon-chants-while-touring-kentucky-tornado-damage/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Good to see the people of Kentucky still have spirit!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wonder if he knows what it means?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

https://twitter.com/Tara_Mckelvey/status/1471186509449543693

Tough crap.  If was President Trump being jeered, they wouldn't have any problem using the "F" word.

They should thank them for giving them the PG version.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Killer Clouds

I wonder if he knows what it means?
I doubt it. Traitor Joe isn't coherent enough to understand what it means but  all his handlers including his adulterous wife know what it means.

Offline LegalAmerican

Excellent!   

Offline Kamaji

Tough crap.  If was President Trump being jeered, they wouldn't have any problem using the "F" word.

They should thank them for giving them the PG version.

Absolutely!

:thumbsup:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline LegalAmerican

The man is loved; loved, I tell ya.....

https://mobile.twitter.com/TrumpJew2/status/1471217058687995904

We knew it. Pedos run the country.
---------------------------------
Boom! DeSantis Just Revealed Biden’s Human Smuggling Operation
7,531 viewsDec 15, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_o3JrO1m_0

Offline mountaineer

While there, he managed to get his hands on a child.

https://twitter.com/TrumpJew2/status/1471255979333455878
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

I am going to have to go against the flow on this one. I see absolutely nothing wrong with him hugging that child and giving him an innocent kiss on the head in public.

Especially given the fact that he is now a President,and has minimum contact with children.

Chances are that ceremonies like this are his only opportunity to be around someone (kids) that he isn't afraid of,and who don't know/understand more than he does.

Don't get me wrong,if I see a video of him actually sexually groping a child,I will be wanting to see him tied to a stake and set of fire,just like any other molester,but all I saw was innocent affection.

Defending Slow Joe makes me feel soooo dirty!

What I do find odd about this one    pointing-up   is this is another example that no child seems to want to hug or stay close to Biden ---- This wasn't the case with other Presidents.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 06:29:10 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Kamaji

I don't think this fits the pedo bill.    But, what I do find odd is this is another example that no child seems to want to hug Biden ---- either first for comfort or second to return a hug,

He must stink to high heaven up close.

Offline mountaineer

Joe has a passel of grandchildren and, apparently, sees them often. Petting and kissing children who are complete strangers is just strange, in my opinion.

Joe has a passel of grandchildren and, apparently, sees them often. Petting and kissing children who are complete strangers is just strange, in my opinion.

I don't think anyone here has said it isn't @mountaineer

Offline Kamaji

It would be strange even if he didn't have a single grandchild of his own.  One doesn't just go up and start nuzzling the children of complete strangers.

Offline mountaineer

I'm just saying the man is not completely deprived of contact with children. If he wants to hug and kiss a child, it should be one of his own grandchildren. He has plenty of opportunities for that.

Most of us are fond of children, and if we don't have any of our own, yeah, it's fun to be around the little ones once in a while. But this old fool goes up to complete strangers, puts his hands on their shoulders, grabs their faces, nuzzles their hair, gives them kisses. I realize we here at TBR don't consider that appropriate, but it's beyond inappropriate. If any of us started doing that to children at Walmart or the grocery store, we'd get arrested in a heartbeat. So why does Old Fart get a pass?  9999hair out0000

Offline Kamaji

I'm just saying the man is not completely deprived of contact with children. If he wants to hug and kiss a child, it should be one of his own grandchildren. He has plenty of opportunities for that.

Most of us are fond of children, and if we don't have any of our own, yeah, it's fun to be around the little ones once in a while. But this old fool goes up to complete strangers, puts his hands on their shoulders, grabs their faces, nuzzles their hair, gives them kisses. I realize we here at TBR don't consider that appropriate, but it's beyond inappropriate. If any of us started doing that to children at Walmart or the grocery store, we'd get arrested in a heartbeat. So why does Old Fart get a pass?  9999hair out0000

Agree completely, and my apologies if I sounded like I was trying to start a fight - I wasn't and didn't mean any disrespect!

Most of us are fond of children, and if we don't have any of our own, yeah, it's fun to be around the little ones once in a while. But this old fool goes up to complete strangers, puts his hands on their shoulders, grabs their faces, nuzzles their hair, gives them kisses. I realize we here at TBR don't consider that appropriate, but it's beyond inappropriate.

Again, I don't think anyone disagrees with you on this @mountaineer   Where the disagreement came in is with the clip you posted.  This didn't show Biden's usual sniffing, stroking and lingering pattern  Biden caught himself and rested his hands on the boy's shoulders which can -- and will--- be interpreted as support for the child as he spoke.  If we present everything as abuse, then nothing will be.

I still think the creepy part is when the child quickly moved away.  Children know when someone's just not right.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 08:40:11 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline LegalAmerican

@mountaineer

I am going to have to go against the flow on this one. I see absolutely nothing wrong with him hugging that child and giving him an innocent kiss on the head in public.

Especially given the fact that he is now a President,and has minimum contact with children.

Chances are that ceremonies like this are his only opportunity to be around someone (kids) that he isn't afraid of,and who don't know/understand more than he does.

Don't get me wrong,if I see a video of him actually sexually groping a child,I will be wanting to see him tied to a stake and set of fire,just like any other molester,but all I saw was innocent affection.

Defending Slow Joe makes me feel soooo dirty!

You should feel 'dirty'.  lol. This is called grooming.  That poor child, does not know what to do. biden could be having an erection.  You don't know what is going on.  It is creepy.  He does NOT let go of the child.  The child id nervous. Look at his hands.

Offline LegalAmerican

I miss my real POTUS!    :bighug: :kisses2:

Offline Killer Clouds

Traitor Joe is literally a crappy POTUS.

Offline mountaineer

Marina Medvin
@MarinaMedvin
Every. Single. Time.

12:46 PM · Dec 16, 2021·

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

You should feel 'dirty'.  lol. This is called grooming.  That poor child, does not know what to do. biden could be having an erection.  You don't know what is going on.  It is creepy.  He does NOT let go of the child.  The child id nervous. Look at his hands.

@LegalAmerican

LOL! I doubt that senile old fool even remembers what an erection is,never mind what to do with one.