Author Topic: China: U.S. Military Has ‘Lax Discipline and Poor Management’  (Read 271 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Hayward 15 Dec 2021

Chinese state media on Tuesday pounced on the Pentagon report exonerating all U.S. military personnel of wrongdoing for the August 29 drone strike that killed an innocent civilian and nine members of his family in Kabul, including several children.

China mocked the report as a whitewash that proves the American military has become a “ruthless and merciless” murder machine with “lax discipline and poor management.”

The Biden administration initially defended the Kabul drone strike, a frantic attempt to retaliate for a deadly terrorist attack on U.S. military personnel during President Joe Biden’s disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan, as a valid attack on a man believed to be engaged in terrorist activity.

The administration made false claims of “secondary explosions” that supposedly proved the victim was carrying explosives, rather than containers full of water he was bringing back to his family compound.

After a week of controversy, the Pentagon admitted the strike was a “mistake” and apologized to the family of the victims. In October, the Biden team offered to pay compensation to the Afghan family, which refused to accept apologies and demanded accountability.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2021/12/15/china-u-s-military-has-lax-discipline-and-poor-management/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Re: China: U.S. Military Has ‘Lax Discipline and Poor Management’
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2021, 07:23:56 pm »
The Biteme admin just floated China and our enemies a "gimme" by which to bash the US on the world stage...
China is absolutely correct.  No accountability and there won't be any based on the latest information regarding this incident.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2021, 03:26:47 am »
China mocked the report as a whitewash that proves the American military has become a “ruthless and merciless” murder machine with “lax discipline and poor management.”

My concern is that the military WON'T be a
“ruthless and merciless” murder machine when we need it to be.

I am well aware of its poor management.
Its discipline is not at all lax,
when it comes to weeding out Americanism.
They are VERY disciplined about enforcing leftist dogma!

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2021, 03:34:08 am »
Well duh.  LLOYD AUSTIN.....SEC. OF DEFENSE.   SUPPORTS BLM, GAYS IN MILITARY AND PUSHES THEM TO WATCH C.R.T. TAPE.

He is purging all conservatives as extremists from military. Then forcing the jab on them.  i.e. killing them.     

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRiuKPKEsdo

Here he says,  rights are extremists.  prk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzruyGx5XYA&t=85s

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2021, 03:36:16 am »
Here is recruiting video's by Lloyd Austin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPXfoRHtc8A&t=902s

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2021, 03:38:28 am »

I'm sure China, Taliban, Russia, and the world are scared to death of 'lipstick' Milley while he rants about 'evil' White People and Homosexual/Transsexual Rights. Milley is so busy trashing his own country, America, he doesn't have time to worry about his partners in China. Hell, he seems to be more on the side of China than America.

'I called my handlers in China and assured them that if America ever decided to do anything aggressive toward them, I would block it and warn them in advance.'

How this weirdo who is an admitted Chinese spy is still in the military is unbelievable.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 03:39:56 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2021, 04:13:36 am »
"Pentagon'....top man.  sec. of defense......LLOYD AUSTIN. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2021, 04:14:59 am »

I'm sure China, Taliban, Russia, and the world are scared to death of 'lipstick' Milley while he rants about 'evil' White People and Homosexual/Transsexual Rights. Milley is so busy trashing his own country, America, he doesn't have time to worry about his partners in China. Hell, he seems to be more on the side of China than America.

'I called my handlers in China and assured them that if America ever decided to do anything aggressive toward them, I would block it and warn them in advance.'

How this weirdo who is an admitted Chinese spy is still in the military is unbelievable.

:thumbsup:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2021, 04:22:17 am »
Well China should know, they paid the democrats enough to achieve it.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2021, 04:28:13 am »
Well China should know, they paid the democrats enough to achieve it.

888high58888