Author Topic: 12 Times Joe Biden Completely Made Up Stories, Lied, Or Said Something Crazy  (Read 77 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 12 Times Joe Biden Completely Made Up Stories, Lied, Or Said Something Crazy
Lots of politicians are big, fat liars. Joe Biden is merely one of the most obvious.
December 16, 2021 By Jordan Boyd

President Joe Biden has a long list of slip-ups in his political history, and his first year in the White House was no exception. In addition to bumbling through national addresses and mixing up the titles of world leaders, Biden infamously misremembered his past, lied, and even made up several stories to score points with his audience. Here are just a few of such incidents.

1. Joe Biden’s Made-Up Amtrak Story

At a 50th-anniversary event for Amtrak in Philadelphia, Biden said that when he was vice president, a train conductor congratulated him for traveling 1.5 million miles on Amtrak. A Fox News report out on May 5, however, pokes holes in the president’s account.

“When I became vice president, one of the Capitol Hill newspapers estimated that I had taken more than 7,000 round trips on Amtrak over my career,” Biden said. “I think that’s an exaggeration. I’m going to rely on those two conductors. … One of them was a guy named Angelo Negri.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/12/16/12-times-joe-biden-completely-made-up-stories-lied-or-said-something-crazy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

16 Of Biden’s Biggest Whoppers About COVID-19 Vaccines
Here are the president's top 16 lies about the jab.

By Jordan Boyd
December 15, 2021

It should be no surprise that President Joe Biden and his administration lied their way through the last year in the White House. As a matter of fact, The Federalist rigorously recorded more than 100 whoppers Biden and his team gladly fed the public and the corporate media. Of those dozens of lies, more than 15 of them had to do with the COVID-19 vaccine. Here are the president’s top 16 lies about the jab.

1. Biden Falsely Claimed ‘All’ Media Smeared Vaccine Plan as ‘Impossible’

Biden kicked off his time in office defending his administration’s goal to vaccinate 100 million Americans within his first 100 days in the White House after a reporter questioned whether the target was too modest.

“When I announced it, you all said it wasn’t possible. C’mon. Gimme a break, man,” Biden snapped.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/12/15/16-of-bidens-biggest-whoppers-about-covid-19-vaccines/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Only 12?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

They left out the greatest boner of all ... it cost him the Democrat nomination in 1988 ... he plagiarized a speech by British poltication, Neil Kinnock, in 1987.

https://www.businessinsider.com/plagiarism-scandal-joe-biden-first-presidential-run-1988-2019-3

Flashback: Joe Biden's first presidential run in 1988 cratered amid multiple instances of plagiarism

Joe Perticone
Mar 12, 2019, 5:19 PM

Before Joe Biden was vice president during the Barack Obama administration, and before he bowed out of the 2008 presidential race, the longtime senator from Delaware unsuccessfully ran for the 1988 Democratic presidential nomination.

Incidents of plagiarism both on the campaign trail and during his time at the Syracuse University College of Law became some of the final issues that dogged Biden before he ultimately suspended his floundering campaign.

During his failed 1988 run, Biden lifted portions of a speech by United Kingdom Labour MP and Margaret Thatcher challenger Neil Kinnock. ...

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright