Author Topic: A FIFTH of US Covid deaths could have been prevented had victims been vaccinated, analysis finds  (Read 209 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A FIFTH of US Covid deaths could have been prevented had victims been vaccinated, analysis finds

An analysis by the Kaiser Family Foundation finds that one-fifth of COVID-19 deaths in America could have been prevented by the Covid vaccines
    The analysis finds that 163,000 people who died of the virus would not have if they had chosen to get vaccinated
    Early data on the Omicron variant shows that the newly discovered strain may be able to evade vaccine protection
    The virus is currently the third leading killer of Americans, only trailing cancer and heart disease

By Mansur Shaheen U.S. Deputy Health Editor For Dailymail.Com

Published: 17:57 EST, 15 December 2021 | Updated: 18:02 EST, 15 December 2021

Approximately 168,000 of the 800,000 U.S. COVID-19 deaths could have been prevented by the Covid vaccines, a new analysis finds.

The Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF) analyzed Covid death data in the U.S., and found that tens-of-thousands of deaths over the past six months could have been prevented if people had gotten vaccinated.

They used the death rate among fully vaccinated people - who do occasionally die from the virus despite the overall rarity - and calculated how many unvaccinated people would have lived if they had received the jab.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10313603/One-five-deaths-caused-Covid-prevented-vaccines.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

How did they correct for different variants, for things like ADE, and for other confounding factors?

I believe that the vaccines have mitigated deaths, but I find it hard to believe that it would be up to 1/5th.

Offline mountaineer

Originally funded by Kaiser Permanente money. Consistently pro-Democrat, pro-Obamacare and pro-official government narrative on Covid.

"Kaiser Family Foundation Shows Political Bias in Report on COVID-19 Misinformation," at TrialSiteNews:
In a November 8 press release aimed at identifying sources of COVID-19 misinformation, the Kaiser Family Foundation evidenced a strong prejudice in favor of official narratives, without regard to whether “misinformation” is actually false. In a blatant political conclusion, KFF writes that folks who trust, “Network and Local Television, CNN, MSNBC, and NPR,” believe little-to-no false beliefs, while those who listen to conservative outlets like “Fox News Hold Many Misconceptions.”
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Originally funded by Kaiser Permanente money. Consistently pro-Democrat, pro-Obamacare and pro-official government narrative on Covid.

"Kaiser Family Foundation Shows Political Bias in Report on COVID-19 Misinformation," at TrialSiteNews:

Thanks.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Sounds made up.  Probably pro-vaccine pablum puke fear mongering propaganda.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 03:20:41 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.