Author Topic: Jussie Smollett and the Power of Black Male Victimization  (Read 210 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jussie Smollett and the Power of Black Male Victimization
« on: December 14, 2021, 02:39:32 pm »
Jussie Smollett and the Power of Black Male Victimization

Jussie Smollett is a microcosm of the cowardly, narcissistic, prideful, and nihilistic behavior that has permeated throughout much of the Democrat-controlled black community.

By Vince Everett Ellison
December 13, 2021

I feel a bit sorry for Jussie Smollett. His generation believes that for a black man, the highest form of human existence (self-awareness) can only come through victimization. Consider the adulation of the martyrs (both real and supposed) Martin Luther King, Jr., George Floyd, Trayvon Martin, and Colin Kaepernick. Jussie, understandably, coveted some of that exaltation. He had it for a fleeting moment.

Jussie Smollett is rich, famous, young, and handsome. And despite being openly gay, he had become enormously successful in a nation that he and his peers believe to be irredeemably racist, misogynist, and homophobic. Now convicted of orchestrating his own hate crime, he is a convicted criminal and liar.

Jussie’s group believes that one is not favorably defined by one’s relationship with one’s family, friends, God, or other accomplishments. They are defined only through the suffering inflicted upon them by racist white men. Since this suffering is something these soft young black people are finding more difficult to experience organically, they must manufacture it.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2021/12/13/jussie-smollett-and-the-power-of-black-male-victimization/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: Jussie Smollett and the Power of Black Male Victimization
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2021, 02:53:43 pm »
If there was any concept of Karma, Smellit would get attacked, and would have to repeat his claims.  Then watch the reaction.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2021, 05:01:18 pm »
From the article…..

“Since this suffering is something these soft young black people are finding more difficult to experience organically, they must manufacture it.“

This is the supply and demand issue. The demand for hate driven incidences is higher than the supply. So the value goes up. So to meet the demand, they need to make up such attacks because being a victim is valuable
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2021, 11:12:43 pm »
A quick post, and I'm outta here:
I haven't bothered to even read the Smollet threads in this forum, nor any other forum.

Ain't worth a the time wasted.

Online dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2021, 12:00:12 am »
Only gullible white liberals fell for his act.   As Chappelle said "The African American community knew all along that this guy was clearly lying."

Online LMAO

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2021, 03:05:05 am »
Only gullible white liberals fell for his act.   As Chappelle said "The African American community knew all along that this guy was clearly lying."

He knew his target audience
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2021, 08:05:41 am »
If the Smollett's ignominious fate deters future blacks from seeking victim status, it will achieve one positive thing.
There was recently in my hometown an incident of a black college student claiming to be the victim of white racism. She staged a fake fire in her dorm hallway which, unbeknownst to her,  was recorded on camera. That ended her victim career, and she was expelled from college.
But recent polls indicate 9 out 10 young blacks think they're victims of racism. Which, unfortunately, means that there will be future Jussie Smolletts contriving fake racist incidents to become victims.