Author Topic: Why Are We Seeing So Many Military Officers Being Relieved Of Duty?  (Read 171 times)

rangerrebew

Why Are We Seeing So Many Military Officers Being Relieved Of Duty?
by Brian Hudson 2 days ago
Share This:

Marine Corps commander is relieved of command. Officials at Dyess Air Force Base have relieved another officer of their command.

Army public affairs top officer is relieved of command.

Nellis AFB leaders removed a squadron commander from his leadership role.

A Space Force commander has been fired. All in 2021.

What is going on with senior military leadership?
What is Happening?

2021 has not been a good year for the US military. From the national humiliation of our withdrawal from Afghanistan to the draconian COVID vaccine mandate, all branches of the US military are feeling the burn. Are all the crazy things happening in 2020-21 responsible for this failure of leadership? At least one of these is directly related to the Afghanistan withdrawal. The others, though? Are they the result of the “woke” movement? Or are they because someone raised their hand and said, “This isn’t right”?

Or is something wrong with the way we promote officers?  The very process of promoting officers is supposed to weed out those who have integrity, competence, and leadership ability problems before they reach high enough rank to really mess things up.

https://sofrep.com/news/why-are-we-seeing-so-many-military-officers-being-relieved-of-duty/

rangerrebew

Re: Why Are We Seeing So Many Military Officers Being Relieved Of Duty?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2021, 02:49:34 pm »
With all the cheating scandals the academies have had over the past few years with very few consequences, it shouldn't be any surprise.  But these are older officers, ones assumed not to have cheated.  Maybe the cheating is older than has been generally thought.  I would be interested in how many of these ranking officers being fired and students cheating fall in the "athlete" category? :pondering:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2021, 02:50:53 pm »
A covert political sweep of the command hierarchy, perhaps?

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2021, 10:51:19 pm »
Could these be "old school" officers who just can't truck it with the new woke military?

If so, someone ought to be taking names.
Their services might needed by the "2nd Continental Army" that is established pursuant to the New Continental Congress...

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2021, 01:20:29 am »
I see no one pays any attention.  LLOYD AUSTIN....new sec. of defense, is WOKE. HE IS PURGING ALL CONSERVATIVES FROM MILITARY.  He thinks conservatives are extremists.  He supports BLM, and gays and is pushing C.R.T. on military.  This has to be the 10th time, I have posted this on here!  I had hoped someone would read my posts. 

He has personal issues and I say on the down low. He dresses in civilian clothes, then is insulted no one recognizes him. I would not. And then, he gives a white officer his briefings to read,( gives away his power,) then complains about it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRiuKPKEsdo

Here he talks about conservatives being extremists. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzruyGx5XYA

« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 01:25:25 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2021, 01:28:43 am »
Here is tweedle dee and tweedel dum.  Milley, speaks up for Lloyd.  Milley 'saves' Lloyd. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv8bFRdoyck

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2021, 04:24:07 am »
Miley,the wannabe warrior.

A whole damn chest FULL of ribbons/medals,and in all those decades as a combat arms officer,not ONE SINGLE MEDAL FOR VALOR IN COMBAT.

I have personally known E-4's that were more highly decorated.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!