Author Topic: Carville: ‘Strap in People’ — January 6 Probe Will Expose Trump Was Behind a ‘Massive Criminal Act’  (Read 231 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Carville: ‘Strap in People’ — January 6 Probe Will Expose Trump Was Behind a ‘Massive Criminal Act’

Pam Key 15 Dec 2021

Democrat strategist James Carville said Wednesday on MSNBC’s “The Beat” that Americans should “strap in” because the House select committee investigating the January 6 riot at the Capitol will expose former President Donald Trump was behind the “massive criminal act.”

Carville said, “It was a massive criminal act. The people who penetrated that Capitol were criminals. The people who helped them penetrate the Capitol were criminals. You’re a lawyer. You know this—if I drive the getaway car or I case the place out, I’m as guilty as the trigger man. That’s the way the law operates. They are going to find that members of Congress were aiding and abetting this, that Trump was behind it, major people in the administration were behind it. We have to remember this was a massive criminal attack. It wasn’t just an assault on the temple of democracy or whatever we say, were criminals in that building. These were people on Fox who were aiding and abetting criminality. That’s not a good thing, not in a nation of laws. I hope they stay very, very aggressive and expose these criminals and the people that supported them to the very extent they possibly can. We’re going to find out a lot, a whole lot. Strap in, people. Strap in.”

Melber said, “Strap in. James Carville said it. Strap in.”

Carville said, “Remember, the getaway car driver, the guy that cased the joint is just as guilty as the people that went in the bank. Never forget that. That’s the law.”

Melber said, “It’s called felony murder for a reason. It means even if you didn’t do the strangling, if you committed a felony in the act, you can be held accountable. They were trying to murder democracy literally.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/12/15/carville-strap-in-people-january-6-probe-will-expose-trump-was-behind-a-massive-criminal-act/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

How many times did we hear how "the walls were caving in on him" during his presidency?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LegalAmerican

WRONG. they are so afraid of AMERICAN POTUS! 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Sorry, James, we're not taking our eyes off Dumb and Dumber.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hey! If you can't believe an old Dim "dirty tricks operative" like snake eyes,who CAN you believe?

(extreme sarcasm alert)
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Whenever I hear Carville I think

Offline Kamaji

So far, all they've exposed is the continuing venality and corruption of Adam Schiff.

Offline mountaineer

We have text messages. The January 6 Select Committee got a trove of communications, thanks to Mark Meadows—Trump’s former chief of staff. Fox News hosts are featured. Trump’s son, Don Jr, is on there. The bombshell was here—and it was a total dud. Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY), the GOP’s Judas, read off the communications as if this was some smoking gun. It wasn’t anything. It was a classic nothing burger. ...

In all, all the texts showed was that there was no conspiracy. These people demanded Trump condemn the violence that erupted from this riot, which he did. Former Bush spokesperson Ari Fleischer also noted that the texts showed that the GOP was against the riot, as they were against all riots all summer during the 2020 election. Liberal America was very much the opposite and the fact that this couldn’t shake that narrative really got under their skin.  ...
The One Thread That Shuts Down the Whole Circus Over These January 6 Texts, by Matt Vespa.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Some people will be okay if there was a conspiracy because they've given up on politicians and the political process to serve them.

Government that does not respond the needs of ALL the people is tyranny.  Those that feel tyrannized are desperate for change and improvement.

The Government's policies have harmed many parts of our nation and economy harder than others.  To those harmed by Government policies of the last 30 years, their tyranny is in the form of the Government's benign neglect, apathy, and opportunities denied.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 03:21:30 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright