Author Topic: Graham says he thinks Biden's Build Back Better is 'dead forever'  (Read 264 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham says he thinks Biden's Build Back Better is 'dead forever'
By Mychael Schnell - 12/16/21 10:37 AM EST

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Wednesday said he thinks President Biden’s social spending and climate bill, the Build Back Better Act, is “dead forever” as Senate Democrats struggle to get their caucus unified behind the legislation.

Graham pointed specifically to the wariness of Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.), who has signaled concerns about the roughly $2 trillion cost of the bill and its potential effects on inflation.

“I think Build Back Better is dead forever, and let me tell you why: because Joe Manchin has said he's not going to vote for a bill that will add to the deficit,” Graham said during an appearance on Fox News’s “Hannity.”

“At the end of the day, Joe Manchin has promised the people of West Virginia, ‘I will not vote for a bill that adds to the deficit that's full of gimmicks,’ so I think [it] is dead forever,” he added.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/586099-graham-says-he-thinks-bidens-build-back-better-is-dead-forever
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Graham says he thinks Biden's Build Back Better is 'dead forever'
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2021, 04:14:45 pm »
From his lips to God's ear!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2021, 05:50:51 pm »
This is Linda speaking, what she says this week will be forgotten next week when she votes with the democrats to resurrect the BBB monster.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2021, 05:52:12 pm »
Why do these idiots keep poking a sleeping bear? STFU Grahamnesty!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2021, 06:03:26 pm »
It will never be dead.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2021, 06:30:39 pm »
Lindsey Graham has the fortitude of a wet noodle.  I can't take anything he says at face value.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2021, 07:17:21 pm »
Lindsey Graham has the fortitude of a wet noodle.  I can't take anything he says at face value.

Truth.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2021, 08:46:23 pm »

https://mobile.twitter.com/mattdizwhitlock/status/1471254969009377290
The stupidity of DCP sheeple is always on full display on Tweaker......I mean Twitter. All it does is show how many idiots there are in this country especially the idiot that thinks 2 congressmen defecting has any effect on the senate.
chicken lady

We need to get Cheney and Kinzinger to cross lines and make Manchin and Sinema irrelevant

« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 09:20:36 pm by Killer Clouds »

Online rustynail

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2021, 08:52:33 pm »
Joe said this about the voting bill that must be stopped...."The struggle is no longer just who gets to vote or making it easier for eligible people to vote.  It’s about who gets to count the vote and whether your vote counts at all."

https://redstate.com/streiff/2021/12/16/it-isnt-an-accident-that-joe-biden-quoted-stalin-to-make-his-push-to-institutionalize-vote-fraud-n492218

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2021, 09:10:32 pm »
The stupidity of DCP sheeple is always on full display on Tweaker......I mean Twitter. All it does is show how many idiots there are in this country especially the idiot that thinks 2 congressmen defecting has any effect on the senate.

Sinema is a Senator @Killer Clouds    --- And in a 50/50 Senate. you bet it can have an effect.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2021, 09:15:50 pm »
Sinema is a Senator @Killer Clouds    --- And in a 50/50 Senate. you bet it can have an effect.
@Right_in_Virginia
Yes Sinema is a senator and yes that would make a difference. The tweaker made the statement that Cheney and Kinzinger should cross lines and make Manchin and Sinema irrelevant. 2 traitor congressmen defecting has no effect on the senate.

chicken lady

We need to get Cheney and Kinzinger to cross lines and make Manchin and Sinema irrelevant
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 09:23:49 pm by Killer Clouds »

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2021, 09:20:54 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia
Yes Sinema is a senator and yes that would make a difference. The tweaker made the statement that Cheney and Kinzinger should switch parties and make Manchin and Sinema irrelevant. 2 traitor congressmen defecting has no effect on the senate.

I didn't see that particular tweet from ChickenLady and it isn't the one I posted to bring attention to ...@Killer Clouds   --- And you're right,  ChickenLady got it wrong.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 09:24:13 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2021, 10:21:47 pm »
It will never be dead.

I agree, and graham is wrong.  He is part of the problem and cabal.  Liar. LIAR.  That is WHY media gives him a voice.  Otherwise, any real information would NOT be allowed in media. 

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2021, 11:00:24 pm »
Dead Forever?

So is Count Dracula, and he still comes out of his box to raise hell after centuries.

Killing is useless.  It needs dismemberment and burning in a pit of fire.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online rustynail

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2021, 11:09:25 pm »
Graham says he thinks Biden's Build Back Better is 'dead forever'......meaning it will pass @2a.m. 12/24.