Mob
1 (3.8%)
LBJ
1 (3.8%)
All of the Above
3 (11.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: December 26, 2022, 12:29:56 am

Author Topic: National Archives releases trove of JFK assassination documents  (Read 2565 times)

Online libertybele

Re: National Archives releases trove of JFK assassination documents
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2022, 01:35:55 am »
   The Senator raising such a fuss about the omissions from the Warren Commision's Report, Hale Boggs (D) LA, dies shortly in a mysterious airplane crash in Alaska.   
   Bill Clinton, a campaign staffer in 72, drove him to the Airport.
   Their Death machine goes way back.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/hale-boggs-plane-vanishes-in-alaska-oct-16-1972-229692

Very interesting.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2022, 01:37:29 am »
Oswald pulled the trigger that fired the fatal bullet, but I think it is doubtful that he acted alone. He was a stooge/patsy.  Johnson along with the FBI/CIA ordered the hit.  Johnson wanted the presidency.

However, I was only 7 years old when he was assassinated so my opinion is based on what I have read and heard over the years.  I've read articles, conspiracy theories and watched documentaries.

I find it interesting that Joe is releasing documents now. What is this distracting us from??

With all due respect @libertybele I don't think Oswald fired a shot that day, not even at Officer Tippett.  I think it was LBJ's network, he had the most to gain along with the Military Industrial/Intelligence backing (Vietnam). 
    I think JFK was fixing to dump him from the ticket for corruption and Bobby had the evidence.
    LBJ didn't want that to happen, obviously, so he took care of the problem.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2022, 01:43:51 am »

With all due respect @libertybele I don't think Oswald fired a shot that day, not even at Officer Tippett.  I think it was LBJ's network, he had the most to gain along with the Military Industrial/Intelligence backing (Vietnam). 
    I think JFK was fixing to dump him from the ticket for corruption and Bobby had the evidence.
    LBJ didn't want that to happen, obviously, so he took care of the problem.

I think you are absolutely right @corbe
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2022, 01:56:14 am »
    Oswald was setup, he believed in his CIA masters, and they failed him, and it was AG Bobby's program.  He had yanked the killing of Casto from the CIA after his brother signed that Document with Khruchev ending the Missile Crisis (guaranteeing nonintervention in Cuba).
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2022, 01:59:27 am »
   I haven't had the time or the inclination to go through them.  I'll just wait for the Trumpers to find Ted's dad, Rapheal, in them. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2022, 02:02:57 am »
Only if you believe in fairy tales my friend.
Didn't he have that 6.5 Carcanco that left .30 caliber bullets on the stretcher?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2022, 02:09:50 am »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2022, 02:14:18 am »
Didn't he have that 6.5 Carcanco that left .30 caliber bullets on the stretcher?

Yep! And pristine ones at that. Supposedly after transiting Kennedy's body, the front seat backrest of a Lincoln, and breaking several bones in John Connaly's body. 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2022, 02:24:34 am »
   He started out Great but he didn't nail the landing.

GHWB was a CIA Director too.

Online corbe

« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2022, 02:36:15 am »
   At least Trump, being 45, broke the Tradition of the 10 President assassination cycle. 
   Kennedy being 35th and McKinley being 25th.

Offline verga

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2022, 10:12:36 am »
 :bkmk:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2022, 10:17:05 am »
 :bkmk:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2022, 01:36:50 pm »
This guy has a radio show in Pittsburgh. Yesterday, his guest was Dr. Cyril Wecht.
John Steigerwald
@Steigerworld
Simple question from Cyril Wecht: If Oswald acted alone why do they say it’s too dangerous to release information on the assassination? Who needs to be protected? Oswald shot him. End of story.
Or not.
9:26 PM · Dec 16, 2022

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2022, 01:37:48 pm »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2022, 02:18:00 pm »
RFK Jr. weighs in, blaming the CIA.

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1603922928432812033

From November 1966 to December 1967, I was in Vietnam working with CIA personnel very often. It was not unusual for me to hear stories from guys who were about as far away from Dallas Texas as one can get on this planet therefore, I believe Tucker and RFK Jr. are onto something.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 02:19:43 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2022, 02:45:37 pm »
I fully expect Tucker to be Brietbarted within a year.

The likes of the CIA and FBI aren't going to stand for this
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2022, 03:30:09 pm »
more of the RFK Jr story

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Says CIA Murdered JFK
     By Jessica McBride   

Updated Dec 16, 2022 at 10:40pm

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. accused the CIA of murdering his uncle, President John F. Kennedy, in a tweet on December 16, 2022. He called the JFK assassination a “successful coup d’etat.”

“The most courageous newscast in 60 years. The CIA’s murder of my uncle was a successful coup d’état from which are democracy has never recovered,” RFK Jr. wrote, sharing a broadcast by Fox News’ host Tucker Carlson.

more
https://heavy.com/news/robert-f-kennedy-jr-cia-jfk-assassination/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Online corbe

« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2022, 04:52:41 pm »
   I'm gonna post this video to support my lone vote for LBJ!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuQwddwyPCA

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2022, 05:50:31 pm »
A year or two ago, I got Mark Lane's book, Plausible Denial, out of the local library. He concluded the assassination was a CIA operation involving E. Howard Hunt. G.H.W. Bush is prominently featured.

Yesterday, I checked out Jerome Corsi's Who Really Killed Kennedy? and have just started, but note he is very skeptical of the Warren Commission.

Our library also has Vincent Bugliosi's Reclaiming History, which looks to be about 4" thick and weigh half a ton. Corsi claims Bugliosi is a Warren Commission lackey, considering Bugliosi wholeheartedly endorsed the "Oswald acted entirely alone, the Warren Commission was right, shut up!" narrative.

The Kilgallen angle is very intriguing, if I ever have the time to watch the video.

Online corbe

« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2022, 06:21:24 pm »
   She was a remarkable woman, Dorothy Kilgallen @moutaineer But, she talked too much and was eliminated, like her predecessor, Marilyn Monroe was three years before. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2022, 10:33:52 pm »
I fully expect Tucker to be Brietbarted within a year.

The likes of the CIA and FBI aren't going to stand for this
We're 60 years on from this at this point. Remember, this was the J. Edgar Hoover era, and we have not seen a Presidential assassination successfully pulled off since then. I can't even recall the last time any sitting federal elected official was killed in office.

That provides enough cover for those organizations to say "things have changed."

Plus, there seems to be an assumption here that President Kennedy was innocent. A suspiciously high number of members of that specific family have met untimely demises. John, Bobby, Michael, John Jr. Either there's a personal vendetta against the Kennedy family, or they're orchestrating their own deaths themselves.

All this CIA stuff, it's a red herring. If the CIA were still in that business, why hasn't it happened since? How has Anthony Fauci not gotten the same treatment, for example?

Most of this is fanciful imaginations projecting their deep-state fantasies. There's something going on, but it's not what anyone thinks.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2022, 11:58:32 pm »
How Dallas homemaker Mary Ferrell became main collector of JFK assassination records
 By Isabel Vincent   
December 17, 2022 11:44am
Mary Ferrell’s life changed forever on the day that John F. Kennedy died.

The 41-year-old mother of four, who was working as a secretary for a Dallas law firm, was standing a few blocks from Dealey Plaza where the 35th president was shot dead on November 22, 1963.

Listening to the radio moments after the assassination, Ferrell heard a description of the suspect, who was first characterized as a white male in his 30s and more than six feet tall, wearing a white shirt and khakis. A short time later, she was surprised when a 24-year-old wearing a brown shirt and brown trousers was arrested.

Lee Harvey Oswald, a US Marine veteran who had visited the Soviet Union, was apprehended less than two hours after the shooting.

“I remember my mother saying, ‘Something’s off here,’” Carolanne Burtchaell, Ferrell’s daughter, told The Post Wednesday from her home in Austin, Texas. “She instantly noticed discrepancies in the reporting. She never believed the stories, and her interest sort of snowballed from there.”

Ferrell, who died in 2004, devoted the rest of her life to assembling an archive of thousands of documents, newspaper clippings and books related to the assassination. Visits to Ferrell’s modest Dallas home became de rigueur for investigators and amateur sleuths who shared her view that “something was off” with the death of the young president. ...

Offline rustynail

« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2022, 12:11:03 am »
The truth will out.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2022, 12:35:21 am »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.