Author Topic: Biden Scoffs At Unvaxxed People Concerned About Freedom: ‘What’s The Big Deal?’  (Read 131 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden Scoffs At Unvaxxed People Concerned About Freedom: ‘What’s The Big Deal?’
December 15, 2021 By Jordan Boyd

President Joe Biden shrugged off personal freedom as a reason to refuse the COVID jab to scold people who are hesitant to get the shot.

“Everybody talks about freedom and not to have a shot, or have a test. Well, guess what, how about patriotism? How about making sure that you’re vaccinated so you do not spread the disease to anybody else? What about that? What’s the big deal?” Biden asked.

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1471123276340543491

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/12/15/biden-scoffs-at-unvaxxed-people-concerned-about-freedom-whats-the-big-deal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Uhhh, schmuck, our forebears fought a revolutionary war over personal freedom.  It's damned important!

Stupid fascist.

Offline Killer Clouds

Why should I take an injection of poison that could kill me and doesn't protect me from an illness I have less than a 1% chance of dieing from? That's the big deal Traitor Joe.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Biden wouldn't know patriotism if it bit him in the ass, the only thing he is patriotic to is graft and the dollar and as far as freedom? democrats believe the Declaration says what they want it to when they want it to.

Offline roamer_1

Well, guess what, how about patriotism?

A patriot would be mindful of liberty.

How about making sure that you’re vaccinated so you do not spread the disease to anybody else? What about that? What’s the big deal?” Biden asked.

That simply isn't true.