Author Topic: Vilified by Trump, Liz Cheney explores her political future with backing from GOP elders  (Read 230 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Vilified by Trump, Liz Cheney explores her political future with backing from GOP elders
Michael Warren

By Michael Warren, CNN

Updated 10:35 AM ET, Tue December 14, 2021

(CNN)Liz Cheney is going to New Hampshire. She's getting her political operation in order. And she's raising money like mad from icons of the Republican Party.
The Wyoming congresswoman is clearly exploring her political options and power well beyond her congressional district, even if she's not talking openly about a run for president.
"I've never had a conversation with her about 2024," said Eric Edelman, a former ambassador, Pentagon official and adviser to former Vice President Dick Cheney. "If there was going to be a Never Trump candidate, I can't think of anyone better."

Eight months after she voted to impeach Donald Trump, Cheney continues to be one of the party's most vocal critics of the former President and his hold on the Republican Party. The three-term House member has also said she would do "whatever it takes" to prevent Trump from becoming president again and has not closed the door on running for the White House herself.

Cheney's immediate political goal, however, is to retain her House seat from Harriet Hageman, a Trump-backed primary challenger. To help, she is marshaling the forces of the pre-Trump GOP establishment.

more
https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/29/politics/liz-cheney-2024/index.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Only future I hope from Liz the traitor involves Golden Arches.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Only future I hope from Liz the traitor involves Golden Arches.
Nope, she hasn't got the job skills or personality to even be a self service kiosk. Also this vilified by Trump crap? Cheney didn't need any help, she did just fine vilifying herself with conservatives.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 06:30:34 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Cheney's "vilified by Trump"?

So now the psycho biotch is a victim who thinks she can be President? 

I think CNN posted this just to see how many cerebral hemmorages they could trigger.

Offline mountaineer

REVEALED: Liz Cheney Accepted ‘Statesmanship’ Award From Chinese Communist Party Influence Group.
It all starts to make sense.
by Natalie Winters
December 14, 2021

Rep. Liz Cheney accepted an award sponsored by the China-United States Exchange Foundation, a Chinese Communist Party-backed influence group flagged by the U.S. government for its efforts to coerce American leaders to “take actions or adopt positions supportive of Beijing.”

Rep. Cheney, alongside Senators Tim Scott, Chris Coons, and Rep. Jim Clyburn, received the Association of Former Members of Congress (FMC) 2021 Statesmanship Award. Among the sponsors of the award are the China-United States Exchange Foundation (CUSEF).

Cheney – a frequent critic of Donald Trump and member of the House’s January 6th Commission – also participated in a virtual conversation with the FMC, which has a long record of collaboration with CUSEF.  ... Rest of story at The National Pulse
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

REVEALED: Liz Cheney Accepted ‘Statesmanship’ Award From Chinese Communist Party Influence Group.
by Natalie Winters
December 14, 2021

Rep. Liz Cheney accepted an award sponsored by the China-United States Exchange Foundation, a Chinese Communist Party-backed influence group flagged by the U.S. government for its efforts to coerce American leaders to “take actions or adopt positions supportive of Beijing.”

Rep. Cheney, alongside Senators Tim Scott, Chris Coons, and Rep. Jim Clyburn, received the Association of Former Members of Congress (FMC) 2021 Statesmanship Award. Among the sponsors of the award are the China-United States Exchange Foundation (CUSEF).

Cheney – a frequent critic of Donald Trump and member of the House’s January 6th Commission – also participated in a virtual conversation with the FMC, which has a long record of collaboration with CUSEF.  ... Rest of story at The National Pulse

So now we know who's buttering her bread.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

These GOP elders?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LegalAmerican

by Natalie Winters
December 14, 2021

They are all traitors to our country.   Their 'comfort' is temporary.  All think, they will live forever.  azzholes.

Offline LMAO

If she loses the Republican primary for Senate, she will probably run as an independent like Bernie Sanders but she’ll caucus with the Republicans in the Senate should she win

She is not going to join the Democrat Party
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If she loses the Republican primary for Senate, she will probably run as an independent like Bernie Sanders but she’ll caucus with the Republicans in the Senate should she win

She is not going to join the Democrat Party

Bitch Cheney's been sanctioned by the WY GOP.  If she did win the GOP primary it would be an epic and improbable grass roots effort.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Elders? More like has beens.
The Republic is lost.

Offline bilo

I love it!

Lets identify everyone and every business that helps her. It's good to draw you enemies out into the open.

The Rino's have got to go!
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home