Author Topic: Biden Admin Flat Out Lied About This Important Detail After Withdrawing From Afghanistan  (Read 128 times)

rangerrebew

Biden Admin Flat Out Lied About This Important Detail After Withdrawing From Afghanistan
Stevie B. Stevie B. December 14, 2021   

The Biden administration on Monday claimed that it has evacuated nearly 500 U.S. citizens from Afghanistan since the U.S.’s chaotic withdrawal on Aug. 31 while alleging that there are less than a dozen U.S. citizens still there that want to leave.

The numbers, announced in a press release from the State Department, are extremely higher than the estimate that President Biden originally cited regarding how many Americans were left behind in Afghanistan after U.S. forces left the country.

Even before the withdrawal, Biden had vowed to leave no U.S. citizen behind.

“If there’s American citizens left, we’re going to stay to get them all out,” Biden promised on Aug. 16. However, only 15 days later, Biden marked the end of the Afghanistan War by saying that there were still only 100 to 200 Americans wanting to leave remaining in Afghanistan.

https://dailypol.com/biden-admin-flat-out-lies-about-this-important-detail-after-withdrawing-from-afghanistan/

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
I suppose only the ignorant are surprised by this...that brain dead sack of air has been a damned liar for as long as I can remember.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ya have to cut Slow Joe a little slack,here. He doesn't know the difference between a truth or a lie,and never has.

Ask Corn Pop if you don't believe me. Corn Pop was a BAAAAD MoFo,ya know!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Killer Clouds

Traitor Joe lied again is not a news flash. Traitor Joe tells the truth would be a news flash if it ever happened.

Online DefiantMassRINO

They had no idea how many Americans were still in Afghanistan.  Any number would have been a lie.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.