Author Topic: Biden says stalled spending bill provision would reduce mass shootings  (Read 129 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden says stalled spending bill provision would reduce mass shootings
By Steven Nelson   
December 14, 2021 2:48pm

President Biden on Tuesday called for passage of his stalled multitrillion-dollar social spending bill in a video message marking the ninth anniversary of the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre — highlighting a relatively obscure provision in the bill that he said would prevent additional mass shootings.

Biden has taken many opportunities to promote the sprawling package, which would cost $2.2 trillion as passed last month by the House, or $4.5 trillion if its programs are extended over 10 years.

“There are three common-sense bills to reduce gun violence that the Senate should pass now, right away, long overdue,” Biden said on the anniversary of the slaughter of 20 first-graders and six school staffers in Newtown, Conn.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/12/14/joe-biden-says-stalled-spending-bill-would-reduce-shootings/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Biden says stalled spending bill provision would reduce mass shootings
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2021, 11:15:06 pm »
Obviously they must have upped Joe's meds.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2021, 11:55:22 pm »
More lies from Traitor Joe. Nothing he will ever do will stop people from using guns to kill other people. I believe there are already laws against murder.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2021, 12:04:12 am »
Gosh and golly bat guano brains, if “There are three common-sense bills to reduce gun violence that the Senate should pass now, right away, long overdue,” are so vital then have Scmucky and Queen Pelosi put them to the vote as stand alone bills. Don't try and con Americans with your bullshit that the whole entire insanely huge porkified mess has to be passed or children will die.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 12:05:19 am by GtHawk »

Online LMAO

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2021, 03:21:16 pm »
Biden says stalled spending bill provision would reduce mass shootings
By Steven Nelson   
December 14, 2021 2:48pm

President Biden on Tuesday called for passage of his stalled multitrillion-dollar social spending bill in a video message marking the ninth anniversary of the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre — highlighting a relatively obscure provision in the bill that he said would prevent additional mass shootings.

Biden has taken many opportunities to promote the sprawling package, which would cost $2.2 trillion as passed last month by the House, or $4.5 trillion if its programs are extended over 10 years.

“There are three common-sense bills to reduce gun violence that the Senate should pass now, right away, long overdue,” Biden said on the anniversary of the slaughter of 20 first-graders and six school staffers in Newtown, Conn.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/12/14/joe-biden-says-stalled-spending-bill-would-reduce-shootings/

What a miracle this spending bill will be!! It will stop mass shootings, it will stop climate change, it will slow or reverse inflation, it will make you richer, taller, more handsome and beautiful, and make you to life of whatever social event you attend
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy