Author Topic: Tulsi Gabbard posts video in uniform accusing ‘self-serving politicians’ of wanting to start World W  (Read 90 times)

rangerrebew

Tulsi Gabbard posts video in uniform accusing ‘self-serving politicians’ of wanting to start World War III

'Now is the time to be reminded of the grim reality that we all face if we don’t stop them.'

By Jeff Schogol | Published Dec 9, 2021 1:53 PM

Former Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard, an Army Reserve lieutenant colonel, may have once again broken military rules on political activities by making a video in which she wore her U.S. military uniform while accusing “self-serving politicians” and others of wanting to start World War III.

In Dec. 8 video posted on Twitter and Instagram, Gabbard said she had completed her Reserve Duty at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, before warning that America could be on the brink of a catastrophe that would dwarf the carnage unleashed by the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941.

“I’ve been thinking about how infinitely greater the death and suffering will be if we allow the mainstream media, the military-industrial complex, self-serving politicians – if we allow them to lead us now into the apocalypse of World War III,” Gabbard said. “So, now is the time for anyone who cares for their loved ones, who cares for our fellow Americans, who cares for all human beings and wildlife; now is the time to be reminded of the grim reality that we all face if we don’t stop them.”

I’ve been on Reserve duty at Ft Bragg, NC, thinking about Japan’s attack on Pearl Harbor, my brothers and sisters in arms who perished, and how that day of infamy catapulted us into a world war which… (1/3) pic.twitter.com/C17j1VB2rL
    — Tulsi Gabbard 🌺 (@TulsiGabbard) December 8, 2021

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/tulsi-gabbard-video-military-uniform-politicians-world-war/

Offline EdinVA

Is she going to be tossed out of the Army or is that ok for dems?