Author Topic: Marjorie Taylor Greene Leads Group Demanding 'Justice' For Jan. 6 Detainees Dec 7, 2021  (Read 275 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Marjorie Taylor Greene Leads Group Demanding 'Justice' For Jan. 6 Detainees
Dec 7, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHYsqVRw_iE

Offline DefiantMassRINO

True justice would have been the rioters getting bayonetted or shot by Capitol Police as soon as they trespassed beyond the security perimeter established by the bicycle rack barricades.

Would save a lot of time and court costs.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

What Greene has posted is deeply disturbing; they will never be found not guilty.  They are already guilty, trying to prove their innocence!

« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 01:19:30 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

That Landerkin, is out of her mind!    Good job, @Right_in_Virginia , for all that informative information.   

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
What Greene has posted is deeply disturbing; they will never be found not guilty.  They are already guilty, trying to prove their innocence!

Don't worry....  this is just the kind of thing ACLU likes to defend...   /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

That Landerkin, is out of her mind!    Good job, @Right_in_Virginia , for all that informative information.

888high58888  @LegalAmerican

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What Greene and her efforts need are money, lots of it, and lawyers, and a good organized PR campaign, for starters.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LegalAmerican

Since we have several threads about Jan.6th.   This is appropriate too. 

The violent insurrection that wasn't. 

https://rumble.com/viq2y7-the-violent-insurrection-that-wasnt.html