Author Topic: Hunter Biden Embraces ‘Art for Art’s Sake: No Interest in Making Money  (Read 367 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden Embraces ‘Art for Art’s Sake: No Interest in Making Money

Simon Kent 14 Dec 2021

Hunter Biden has revealed the humble ethos that drives his newfound love of painting. He told Vanity Fair a recent Manhattan gallery show left him thrilled because “I wasn’t there to sell my art” and people going “wow” is its own reward.

The president’s son opened up about his self-effacing objective in the magazine interview, explaining the creative process satisfies him rather than tawdry suggestions he is only in it to trade off the family name.

Hunter claims about 95 per cent of the people at his recent opening in New York City were people he knew rather than art speculators. They included such celebrities as Moby, graphic artist Shepard Fairey – who designed the Obama ‘Hope’ poster – and Sugar Ray Leonard.

“I wasn’t there to sell my art. I wasn’t there to talk about my art. I wasn’t there to explain myself, or explain what my art represented. All I had to do was watch people go, ‘Wow,'” the 51-year-old said.

“And I knew that that’s what they would do, not because I was overly confident about it. I’m sure some people didn’t like some paintings, or some people thought that that was too abstract, or some people thought that that was too figurative. But I didn’t care. I truly didn’t care.”

He called putting paint on canvas “the most true thing that I’ve ever done,” after previously saluting himself for his “courageous” work and business model.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/14/hunter-biden-embraces-art-for-arts-sake-no-interest-in-making-money/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Hunter Biden Embraces ‘Art for Art’s Sake: No Interest in Making Money
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2021, 01:55:39 pm »
Of course real art speculators aren't showing up to Biden's shows, because it's not about art, it's about disguised political corruption and payoffs for "the big guy".

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2021, 01:56:19 pm »
He really is a steaming pile of  :poo:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2021, 04:13:51 pm »
:laughingdog:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2021, 06:37:26 pm »
So if he has no interest in making money let him show to which charities he has donated all the proceeds, and I don't mean after he claims that 99% was what it cost to create and not to the Clinton or some other democrap charity that would kick back the vast majority by making him a paid board member. There is a dominant gene in the Biden family, let's call it the sleazy liar gene.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2021, 06:39:55 pm »
So if he has no interest in making money let him show to which charities he has donated all the proceeds, and I don't mean after he claims that 99% was what it cost to create and not to the Clinton or some other democrap charity that would kick back the vast majority by making him a paid board member. There is a dominant gene in the Biden family, let's call it the sleazy liar gene.

:thumbsup:

Offline verga

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2021, 12:39:12 pm »
Hunter Biden Embraces ‘Art for Art’s Sake: No Interest in Making Money

Simon Kent 14 Dec 2021

Hunter Biden has revealed the humble ethos that drives his newfound love of painting. He told Vanity Fair a recent Manhattan gallery show left him thrilled because “I wasn’t there to sell my art” and people going “wow” is its own reward.
8bs8
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.