Author Topic: Hillary Thinks Democracy Will “End” If Trump Wins 2024, Says U.S. Will Be Unrecognizable  (Read 328 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Thinks Democracy Will “End” If Trump Wins 2024, Says U.S. Will Be Unrecognizable

by Johnny Salvatore
29 minutes ago

It takes a lot of marbles to lie on a daily basis. Not only do you have to believe what you’re saying, but you have to be callous enough to attempt to make others believe your lie is the truth.

That being said, Hillary Clinton is one of the greatest liars of all-time – just like 11 out of 10 Democrat politicians.

How she convinced a single person (let alone millions) to cast a vote her way in 2016 will always remain one of the world’s greatest mystery’s.

During a recent interview, Clinton said: “If I were a betting person right now I’d say Trump is going to run again. He seems to be setting himself up to do that and if he’s not held accountable then he gets to do it again.”

She added of Trump, “If he is not held accountable, he gets to do it again. I think that could be the end of our democracy not to be too pointed about it, but I want people to understand that this is a make or break point.”

Clinton then said, “If he were, or someone of his ilk were once again to be elected president – and if especially he had a Congress that would do his bidding, you will not recognize our country.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/hillary-thinks-democracy-will-end-if-trump-wins-2024-says-u-s-will-be-unrecognizable/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
From my POV it ended November 3, 2020 through  January 20, 2021.

Hitlerly never is right on the side of history.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Hillary Thinks Democracy Will “End” If Trump Wins 2024, Says U.S. Will Be Unrecognizable"

I WANT the country to become "unrecognizable" from how it looks TODAY.
I WANT things to "go back to" where we were 70 years ago... say, 1954.

I realize that won't happen literally, but we can "restore" traditional values and destroy the leftist culture that has been forced upon us. And yes, I do mean "destroy" it.

That's why I'd advise Mr. Trump that his campaign theme for 2024 should be, simply, "Restoration".
Or perhaps... "Restore American Greatness".

This both builds upon his original "MAGA" theme, and also implies a reversal of all the policies, regulations and laws the democrat-communists have promulgated since January 2021.

Offline rustynail

Hillary Thinks Democracy Will “End” .....good because the USA is a Republic.

Offline LegalAmerican

From my POV it ended November 3, 2020 through  January 20, 2021.

Hitlerly never is right on the side of history.

888high58888

Offline libertybele

"Hillary Thinks Democracy Will “End” If Trump Wins 2024, Says U.S. Will Be Unrecognizable"

I WANT the country to become "unrecognizable" from how it looks TODAY.
I WANT things to "go back to" where we were 70 years ago... say, 1954.

I realize that won't happen literally, but we can "restore" traditional values and destroy the leftist culture that has been forced upon us. And yes, I do mean "destroy" it.

That's why I'd advise Mr. Trump that his campaign theme for 2024 should be, simply, "Restoration".
Or perhaps... "Restore American Greatness".

This both builds upon his original "MAGA" theme, and also implies a reversal of all the policies, regulations and laws the democrat-communists have promulgated since January 2021.

I prefer Cruz's slogan "Reigniting the Promise of America".    Hillary's career is over.  She lost.  She needs to accept it.  She's been making some noise lately, perhaps hoping the DEM party will see her as their saving grace ... not going to happen.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

Hillary Thinks Democracy Will “End” If Trump Wins 2024, Says U.S. Will Be Unrecognizable

by Johnny Salvatore
29 minutes ago

It takes a lot of marbles to lie on a daily basis. Not only do you have to believe what you’re saying, but you have to be callous enough to attempt to make others believe your lie is the truth.

That being said, Hillary Clinton is one of the greatest liars of all-time – just like 11 out of 10 Democrat politicians.

How she convinced a single person (let alone millions) to cast a vote her way in 2016 will always remain one of the world’s greatest mystery’s.

During a recent interview, Clinton said: “If I were a betting person right now I’d say Trump is going to run again. He seems to be setting himself up to do that and if he’s not held accountable then he gets to do it again.”

She added of Trump, “If he is not held accountable, he gets to do it again. I think that could be the end of our democracy not to be too pointed about it, but I want people to understand that this is a make or break point.”

Clinton then said, “If he were, or someone of his ilk were once again to be elected president – and if especially he had a Congress that would do his bidding, you will not recognize our country.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/hillary-thinks-democracy-will-end-if-trump-wins-2024-says-u-s-will-be-unrecognizable/

BACKWARDS.  She is another lying communist.  We are trouble right now, with bidens...OPEN BORDERS.  WITH MARXIST, WOKE, LLOYD AUSTIN....supporting BLM. PUSHING C.R.T. ON OUR MILITARY and purging all conservatives from military.
Then forcing military to take poison jab.  Giving terrorist, ALQUAEDA,  money and machinery.  They want us to be a turd world country. They bring in turd world people. Criminals.

Offline LegalAmerican

Demon-rats are such an evil and sick people. MENTAL ILLNESS.

Arizona attorney general: Border crisis is a man-made disaster
Dec 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtNt4Mx_D9I

Offline Kamaji

She can say it all she wants; that doesn't make it true.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hillary Thinks Democracy Will “End” .....good because the USA is a Republic.

Yes, this would be a "good thing."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... says the lawyer, First Lady, Seantor, and Secretary of State not held to account for Whitewater, White House Travel Office, Benghazi, and that illegal e-mail server.

Just like her mentor, Josef Stalin, she'll manufacture a threat to justify the suspension of citizen rights and Constitutional government.

Everything she says about Trump is a self-reflection of herself and her own intentions.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 03:55:36 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
... says the lawyer, First Lady, Seantors, and Secretary of State not held to account for Whitewater, White House Travel Office, Benghazi, and that illegal e-mail server.

Madame whatever is the ultimate example of a grifter
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I always laugh when I hear Leftist Communists screaming about "The End of America" if this or that happens.
'The End of America' is in their Communist Charter. Hell, that's what they are working so hard to achieve.
When a Communist Leftist like Obama or Hillary says, "That is not the America we know. That is not who WE are."
They are telling the truth. The pronoun 'WE' refers to Communist Leftists, and the America they want, is more like China.

When a Leftist Communist talks about the destruction of America, they are talking about the despotic Leftist America they have been constructing for the last 50 years.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

I always laugh when I hear Leftist Communists screaming about "The End of America" if this or that happens.
'The End of America' is in their Communist Charter. Hell, that's what they are working so hard to achieve.
When a Communist Leftist like Obama or Hillary says, "That is not the America we know. That is not who WE are."
They are telling the truth. The pronoun 'WE' refers to Communist Leftists, and the America they want, is more like China.

When a Leftist Communist talks about the destruction of America, they are talking about the despotic Leftist America they have been constructing for the last 50 years.

:thumbsup:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... and I know of another pantsuit demagouge wants to reclaim control over the DNC.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright