Author Topic: White House Repeats Joe Biden Running in 2024 as Hillary Clinton Raises Profile  (Read 189 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Repeats Joe Biden Running in 2024 as Hillary Clinton Raises Profile

Charlie Spiering 13 Dec 2021

The White House repeated on Monday that President Joe Biden plans to run for reelection in 2024 as failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton continues rebuilding her political profile.

“The president has every intention of running for reelection,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki said during the daily briefing on Monday.

On Sunday, Clinton warned that former President Donald Trump would run for president again in 2024 and that there would be dire consequences for the United States if he won.

“I think that could be the end of our democracy,” she said in an interview with NBC’s Willie Geist. “Not to be too pointed about it, but I want people to understand that this is a make-or-break point.”

Clinton’s sudden reemergence on the public stage demonstrates her eagerness to put her name back in the political conversation, as President Joe Biden’s approval ratings are at an all-time low.

Trump’s likely run for president in 2024 fuels speculation about Biden’s chances of actually beating the former president again and if Vice President Kamala Harris would compete against him.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/13/white-house-repeats-joe-biden-running-2024-hillary-clinton-raises-profile/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
C'Mon Man! Everybody knows the only reason Hillary is doing this is because the foundation donations are in the toilet and she hopes she can con people to donate again not because she thinks she has a chance in hell of being elected. With the Clintons it's all about the con.

Offline mountaineer

Besides Sandy Cortez's "squad," are there any Democrats under the age of 70?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Killer Clouds

Do politicians hate their families or do tbe families hate the politicians more? Why don't these senior citizens want to spend time with their families especially when the Grim Reaper is on their block?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
mountaineer asks:
"Besides Sandy Cortez's "squad," are there any Democrats under the age of 70?"

Gavin Newsom, who just beat the recall by around 25 percentage points, was it not?

Kirsten Synema.

Tulsi Gabbard.

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.