Author Topic: Hearts Left Broken In The Destruction Of Our Lady of Fatima National Shrine  (Read 300 times)

Offline libertybele

8888crybaby **nononono*

Hearts Left Broken In The Destruction Of Our Lady of Fatima National Shrine

In these horrific anti-Christian times when the powerful Washington Government is working overtime to save abortion, it couldn’t be left to stand.

They couldn’t let it stand.  The beautiful, white marble statue of our Mother Mary, Our Lady of Fatima standing outside the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington, D.C., the largest Roman Catholic Church in the United States, and one of the ten largest churches in the world.

Millions of hearts were broken, left in more pieces than the hacked off hands of the statue —just three days before the Feast of the Immaculate Conception, a Holy Day of Obligation in the Roman Catholic Church to celebrate the conception of Mary in the womb, and some three weeks before the annual celebration of the Birth of Our Lord and Savior as the Baby Jesus in the Manger.

The video of a masked, seemingly older man, captured on a security camera, was shown attacking the head of the marble statue, as well of smashing off the hands of the statue of the Mother of Jesus. .........

https://canadafreepress.com/article/hearts-left-broken-in-the-destruction-of-our-lady-of-fatima-national-shrine
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

**nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Anybody know where Joe was when this happened?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am not even the tiniest bit religious,but I just don't "get" things like this.

If they catch the MoFo that did it,I hope they hammer him with the maximum sentence possible.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Hoodat

Anybody know where Joe was when this happened?

He was at Camp David enjoying yet another weekend away from the White House.  He is always quick to issue a statement supporting abortion 'rights'.  But for this?  Not so much.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

I am not even the tiniest bit religious,but I just don't "get" things like this.

If they catch the MoFo that did it,I hope they hammer him with the maximum sentence possible.
Indeed. I'm not Catholic and don't revere the saints in quite the same way as they, but there's just no excuse for this behavior.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Another "Crusade" is coming.
In the Western Hemisphere this time.
Onward, Christian soldiers...!

Offline Kamaji

Has the vandal been caught yet?

Offline libertybele

It's an attack on the Catholic faith and Christianity.  Joe doesn't give a dang what happens as long as the ILLEGALS are coming in, the economy is tanking, COVID continues, and he still has a deal with China and Russia.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.