Author Topic: Joe Biden Blames Coronavirus Anxiety and Misinformation for Disastrous Polling Numbers  (Read 124 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Blames Coronavirus Anxiety and Misinformation for Disastrous Polling Numbers

Charlie Spiering 13 Dec 2021

President Joe Biden continues to get poor ratings from the American people on his presidency, prompting the president to blame misinformation and coronavirus anxiety.

A CNBC poll released Friday showed Biden with only a 41 percent approval rating with Americans giving him only a 46 percent approval rating on handling the coronavirus, and only 37 percent approving of his handling of the economy.

Biden laughed off his poor approval numbers during a virtual appearance with Tonight Show host Jimmy Fallon, joking that he did not even look at them anymore.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/13/joe-biden-blames-coronavirus-anxiety-and-misinformation-for-disastrous-polling-numbers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

So let’s go down the list of what’s been blamed for Biden’s failures

It’s Donald Trump, the GOP, the supply chain, Covid, the unvaccinated, January 6, misinformation, Business owners, oil companies, OPEC,climate change, the American people…..

Have I missed anything?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 03:44:28 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Biden laughed off his poor approval numbers during a virtual appearance with Tonight Show host Jimmy Fallon, joking that he did not even look at them anymore.

In other words, he doesn't give a fig about what Americans think about him or what he's doing.  How typically democrat/fascist.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Joe's bad polling numbers are due to his bad policies, bad cabinet selections, and moonbat over-reach.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.