Author Topic: White House Sending Jill Biden to Waukesha, Wisconsin — Three Weeks After Christmas Parade Massacre  (Read 413 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Sending Jill Biden to Waukesha, Wisconsin — Three Weeks After Christmas Parade Massacre

Charlie Spiering 11 Dec 2021

The White House announced Friday that first lady Jill Biden will travel to Waukesha, Wisconsin, next week–three weeks after the Christmas parade massacre.

Darrell Brooks Jr. allegedly drove his SUV into a crowd of parade attendees killing six people and injuring more than 60. He is charged with six counts of first-degree intentional homicide.

The first lady will travel to Waukesha on Wednesday with second gentleman Douglas Emhoff.

It is unusual for a White House to send a first lady to fulfill the president’s “comforter-in-chief” role in times of national tragedy.

It is unclear what level of engagement the first lady and Emhoff will have with victims and their families, but it is likely that they will address the attack in some fashion.

News of Jill Biden’s trip broke after Biden received criticism for leaving early on an extended Thanksgiving holiday to Nantucket rather than traveling to Wisconsin to comfort the victims and their families. Biden also flew to Minnesota to promote his infrastructure bill a week later and did not stop in Waukesha.

At the time, the White House argued that a potential trip could be too disruptive to the community.

“Obviously, any president going to visit a community requires a lot of assets, requires taking their resources, and it’s not something that I have a trip previewed at this plan–point in time,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/11/white-house-sending-jill-biden-waukesha-wisconsin-three-weeks-christmas-parade-massacre/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The White House announced Friday that first lady Jill Biden will travel to Waukesha, Wisconsin, next week–three weeks after the Christmas parade massacre.

@mystery-ak

Are they going to let her come back?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mikezpen

I hope Dr. Biden speaks out with passion against the car that did this.

Offline Hoodat

Weird.  They are sending Kamala's husband, but not Kamala.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

They'll probably meet with the poor oppressed defendant.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

That was my thought.  Kamel and her husband should be going instead of Jill.

Is this how Jill is going to edge her way into the presidency?  Always taking Joe's place??  If so, no wonder there's tension between Kamel and Jill.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Killer Clouds

That was my thought.  Kamel and her husband should be going instead of Jill.

Is this how Jill is going to edge her way into the presidency?  Always taking Joe's place??  If so, no wonder there's tension between Kamel and Jill.
As long as Traitor Joe is breathing Jill is the president. When Traitor Joe quits breathing it will be Weekend at Ruthies..........I mean Bernies until Traitor Joe can be elected for a second term.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jill's not the president  ... Jarrett/Rice are.

Jill's trying to push Kamala out of the limelight so she (Jill) shines brightest.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This is the equivalent of sending the FLOTUS and Second Lady .... a traditonal political pairing; i.e.:  Melania with Karen Pence.

Only now the Second Lady is the First Gentleman.

Offline LegalAmerican

Bringing cookies for Darrell Brooks?   

Offline mountaineer

Quote from: LegalAmerican link=topic=455705.msgu2543989#msg2543989 date=1639293051
Bringing cookies for Darrell Brooks?
exactly
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline EdinVA

I hope Wisconsin is not expecting medical advice...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is the equivalent of sending the FLOTUS and Second Lady .... a traditonal political pairing; i.e.:  Melania with Karen Pence.

Only now the Second Lady is the First Gentleman.

@Right_in_Virginia

And no one seems to know WHO the actual President it.

We ALL know it is not the senile old professional criminal they trot out in front of the cameras,but it HAS to be somebody.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Jill's not the president  ... Jarrett/Rice are.

Jill's trying to push Kamala out of the limelight so she (Jill) shines brightest.

Who can shine the brightest is a tough call.  They're both whores who got where they are on their backs.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Brandonette will just soil the town with her worthless presence. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LegalAmerican

Brandonette will just soil the town with her worthless presence.

:thumbsup:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Will some lucky pool boy with a penchant for cougars have a good time?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: