Author Topic: MSNBC’s Heilemann Claims ’30 Million People Right Now’ Ready to Take Up Arms for Trump  (Read 948 times)

Offline mountaineer

I don't think they're just projecting.  They're field-testing a new narrative that, if it succeeds, will allow them to shut down all political opposition as being armed insurrectionists just waiting for a trigger.  It will also, if accepted by the run-of-the-mill person, be the foundation for their attempts to make elections even more vulnerable to their tampering.  Ultimately, if it succeeds, it will be the prelude to postponing or cancelling federal elections, and installing martial law.  This is very parallel to the NSDAP's runup to the Reichstag Fire.
Agreed. All it takes is one nut (or false flag) to "take up arms" and the government will just have to respond.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Agreed. All it takes is one nut (or false flag) to "take up arms" and the government will just have to respond.

It's even worse than that.  What they want to do is to build the foundation for justifying a pre-emptive move by the government to round up political opponents before anything happens.

It's pure Minority Report crap, just without the actual clairvoyants.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

We may have seen a dry run a few weeks ago.  No accident that silly masked "white supremicist" march in DC had the same khaki pants and navy shirts down to shade of FBI rank and file.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

We may have seen a dry run a few weeks ago.  No accident that silly masked "white supremicist" march in DC had the same khaki pants and navy shirts down to shade of FBI rank and file.
Yes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't think they're just projecting.  They're field-testing a new narrative that, if it succeeds, will allow them to shut down all political opposition as being armed insurrectionists just waiting for a trigger.  It will also, if accepted by the run-of-the-mill person, be the foundation for their attempts to make elections even more vulnerable to their tampering.  Ultimately, if it succeeds, it will be the prelude to postponing or cancelling federal elections, and installing martial law.  This is very parallel to the NSDAP's runup to the Reichstag Fire.

@Kamaji

Well,despite their claims to the contrary,that IS where their roots lie.

The only people who are going to be surprised at what happens if they ever take over are the dedicated communist fools that support them. They will be the first to be lead aboard the cattle cars.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 03:15:45 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
A thoughtful tag line I saw someone using over at TOS.
It's kind of appropriate to this thread:
"Peaceful co-existence with the left is not possible. Stop pretending that it is" ...