Author Topic: MSNBC’s Heilemann Claims ’30 Million People Right Now’ Ready to Take Up Arms for Trump  (Read 953 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC’s Heilemann Claims ’30 Million People Right Now’ Ready to Take Up Arms for Trump

Pam Key 12 Dec 2021

MSNBC network national affairs analyst John Heilemann said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that there were “30 million people right now who are ready to take up arms” for former President Donald Trump.

Anchor Chuck Todd said, “I want to read what Bart Gellman wrote in the cover story for The Atlantic. Some might say it is hyperbolic, but John Heilemann, I’m curious if you think it is? The headline is Trump’s Next Coup Has Already Begun. ‘Trump and his party convinced a dauntingly large number of Americans, that the essential workings of democracy are corrupt, that the made-up claims of fraud are true, that only cheating can thwart their victory at their polls, that tyranny usurped their government and that violence is a legitimate response.’ Hyperbolic or fact?”

Heilemann said, “Fact, I think. The strength of that Gellman piece is it lays out this extraordinary reality that there is this research that shows something like 8% and maybe as many as 12% that say Joe Biden was illegitimate and violence is an appropriate tool to removing him and restoring Donald Trump. That’s between 20 and 30 million people. That’s a mass movement in America in favor of political violence, which is a new thing. We’ve been political violence before, lynching many things over the course of time that African-Americans have suffered, but this is 30 million people right now who are ready to take up arms.”

He added, “You put that together with what the president, the former president, and his allies are doing in the political realm, statehouses, state legislatures and the party apparatus to be able to engineer a situation where they are in a stronger position to pull off a coup in 2024 than they were 2020. That’s not hyperbolic at all. Those are all facts.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/12/12/msnbcs-heilemann-claims-30-million-people-right-now-ready-to-take-up-arms-for-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I don't understand the issue.

Patriots will always fight for what is right.

And Joe has already said he would send F-22s against American citizens.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LegalAmerican

« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 01:17:27 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline DB

Quit pricking the tiger then...

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Be careful what you post on this thread.... :yowsa:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

Be careful what you post on this thread.... :yowsa:

In every society and in every time, crazy people may be found. These days, many of them seem to find a home at MSNBC.

One of the surest ways to identify someone who has lost touch with reality is by their persistent, inchoate need to falsely accuse others of wishing them harm.

Who knew that someday, out of such psychological dysfunction, a news network would be born?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Slide Rule

I suppose some here couldn't recognize Heilemann.
Is he someone important?

« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 01:17:47 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Why is it the people on the side whose members always cause violence and destruction are always so quick to accuse the side of peaceful protest and restraint of planning violence? Aside from a few yahoos on Jan 6 responsible for some property destruction, of which we don't know how many were actually democrat operatives and of those operatives how many were actually responsible for assaults(all of them?) Where is the evidence for this idiots accusation that Trump supporters plan or engage in violence? Wait I know, the same place these idiots always get their evidence, they pull it out of their AZZ.

Offline LegalAmerican

Why is it the people on the side whose members always cause violence and destruction are always so quick to accuse the side of peaceful protest and restraint of planning violence? Aside from a few yahoos on Jan 6 responsible for some property destruction, of which we don't know how many were actually democrat operatives and of those operatives how many were actually responsible for assaults(all of them?) Where is the evidence for this idiots accusation that Trump supporters plan or engage in violence? Wait I know, the same place these idiots always get their evidence, they pull it out of their AZZ.

:thumbsup:
Oh, I forget who posted this.  I.E.  Fakehatecrimes.org     https://www.fakehatecrimes.org
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 07:50:14 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline Kamaji

Exactly.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sounds like reasonable guess to me.
But 30 million may be estimating on the low side.
It might be at least 50 million...  8-;

Addendum:
Is it time for that "New Continental Congress" yet...?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 10:07:10 pm by Fishrrman »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
While that may or may not be true ...
one thing that is true is that 0 million people are ready to 'take up arms' to defend senile demented pedo-Joe Liar
or his laughing hyena cohort.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... they better get their Presidential Pardons and bail money in advance.  Trump is known to welch.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Sounds like reasonable guess to me.
But 30 million may be estimating on the low side.
It might be at least 50 million...  8-;

Addendum:
Is it time for that "New Continental Congress" yet...?

@Fishrrman perhaps I missed your answers; Who is going to lead the charge for a 'new' Continental Congress and with liberals in control in many states why do you think a push towards conservatism will win??
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
MSNBC’s Heilemann Claims ’30 Million People Right Now’ Ready to Take Up Arms for Trump

Pam Key 12 Dec 2021

MSNBC network national affairs analyst John Heilemann said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that there were “30 million people right now who are ready to take up arms” for former President Donald Trump.

Anchor Chuck Todd said, “I want to read what Bart Gellman wrote in the cover story for The Atlantic. Some might say it is hyperbolic, but John Heilemann, I’m curious if you think it is? The headline is Trump’s Next Coup Has Already Begun. ‘Trump and his party convinced a dauntingly large number of Americans, that the essential workings of democracy are corrupt, that the made-up claims of fraud are true, that only cheating can thwart their victory at their polls, that tyranny usurped their government and that violence is a legitimate response.’ Hyperbolic or fact?”

Heilemann said, “Fact, I think. The strength of that Gellman piece is it lays out this extraordinary reality that there is this research that shows something like 8% and maybe as many as 12% that say Joe Biden was illegitimate and violence is an appropriate tool to removing him and restoring Donald Trump. That’s between 20 and 30 million people. That’s a mass movement in America in favor of political violence, which is a new thing. We’ve been political violence before, lynching many things over the course of time that African-Americans have suffered, but this is 30 million people right now who are ready to take up arms.”

He added, “You put that together with what the president, the former president, and his allies are doing in the political realm, statehouses, state legislatures and the party apparatus to be able to engineer a situation where they are in a stronger position to pull off a coup in 2024 than they were 2020. That’s not hyperbolic at all. Those are all facts.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/12/12/msnbcs-heilemann-claims-30-million-people-right-now-ready-to-take-up-arms-for-trump/

IMO violence is never an appropriate tool.  We have a 'Rule of Law' that needs to be adhered to.  Anyone think that violence is going to accomplish anything?  BLM/Antifa violence has only made things worse, not better.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Kamaji

Love to know where he gets his data.  30 million is a pretty specific number.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
IMO violence is never an appropriate tool.  We have a 'Rule of Law' that needs to be adhered to.  Anyone think that violence is going to accomplish anything?  BLM/Antifa violence has only made things worse, not better.

IMO at this point, violence is the ONLY tool. 

Ask the Islamic religion if the threat of death/violence ever works.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Bele asked:
"Who is going to lead the charge for a 'new' Continental Congress and with liberals in control in many states..."

When have I ever said that the leftist states would be invited to participate?
This would be a "Continental Congress of the red states".

Where have you gotten the idea that "a new nation of the Americas" would be exactly like the current one is, in terms of boundaries and populations...?

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Why is it the people on the side whose members always cause violence and destruction
are always so quick to accuse the side of peaceful protest and restraint of planning violence?
Aside from a few yahoos on Jan 6 responsible for some property destruction,
of which we don't know how many were actually democrat operatives
and of those operatives how many were actually responsible for assaults(all of them?)
Where is the evidence for this idiots accusation that Trump supporters plan or engage in violence?
Wait I know, the same place these idiots always get their evidence, they pull it out of their AZZ.

I would disagree with 240B's assertion that

"0 million people are ready to 'take up arms' to defend
senile demented pedo-Joe Liar or his laughing hyena cohort.
"

Actually, there IS some number of people perfectly willing to
commit violence on behalf of those proven enemies of
lawful government, the American people, and of humanity itself.

Many, if not most, federal officers
are perfectly willing to kill whoever they are told to kill.

Today's "Democratic" politicians know full well that
the people whom they pay to bear arms
will murder innocent people as readily as did
the minions of Mao, Stalin, and Hitler.

They will kill whoever they are paid to kill.
They have no conscience.  They will just mindlessly do their job.
Evil is still every bit as banal as it has always been.

The MSNBC propaganda piece that was reported in the original post
is one of MANY such pieces
that the political establishment is using
to prepare their minions to murder millions of innocent people.

The FACT is, the current regime in DC
IS an illegal regime, a puppet of hostile foreign powers!
Its participants DESERVE to be exterminated!

A violent uprising on our part, at this time, would play into their hands
by giving them an excuse to impose martial law.

Such an uprising WOULD be fully justified, both legally and morally.
But it would not be practical.

If We The People take it upon ourselves to carry out such justice,
the government criminals would probably win, because they are better organized.

Legal, nonviolent means of combating the criminals have not yet been exhausted.
We should keep our efforts in this realm as long as possible.

Pray for peace, but prepare for war.

Stock up on arms and ammunition,
as well as survival supplies, body armor, etc.

THEY are the criminals!  THEY are the liars!  THEY are the aggressors!
THEY are the ones using the "mainstream" media to propagandize people into
sympathizing with their planned extermination of civilization!

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline LegalAmerican

I would say the same amount of people who voted for POTUS TRUMP.......and then some. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That's odd. Even I consider me to be a "rabid right-winger",and I honestly don't know a single one of the "take up arms now" people.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
That's odd. Even I consider me to be a "rabid right-winger",and I honestly don't know a single one of the "take up arms now" people.

Same here.  Dim party is becoming experts on false flag, wag the dog type distractions to mask the utter disaster they are doing governing the country.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Same here.  Dim party is becoming experts on false flag, wag the dog type distractions to mask the utter disaster they are doing governing the country.

:thumbsup:

Offline mountaineer

My like-minded friends and I will take up arms to protect ourselves from the DNC's brownshirts (Antifa, BLM), if necessary, but there's not a single one who would do it "for Trump." People like Rob Reiner and this Heilemann are just projecting.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

My like-minded friends and I will take up arms to protect ourselves from the DNC's brownshirts (Antifa, BLM), if necessary, but there's not a single one who would do it "for Trump." People like Rob Reiner and this Heilemann are just projecting.

I don't think they're just projecting.  They're field-testing a new narrative that, if it succeeds, will allow them to shut down all political opposition as being armed insurrectionists just waiting for a trigger.  It will also, if accepted by the run-of-the-mill person, be the foundation for their attempts to make elections even more vulnerable to their tampering.  Ultimately, if it succeeds, it will be the prelude to postponing or cancelling federal elections, and installing martial law.  This is very parallel to the NSDAP's runup to the Reichstag Fire.