Author Topic: CNN Runs Gushing Piece On Gas Prices Days After Media Has Meetings With Biden Admin  (Read 304 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN Runs Gushing Piece On Gas Prices Days After Media Has Meetings With Biden Admin
Carmine Sabia December 8, 2021

The “journalists” at CNN have appeared to fall right in line after getting their marching orders from the Joe Biden administration.

On Wednesday, the network started the 7:00 AM EST hour with a glowing report about how gas prices are falling, just days after the administration held secret meetings with news organizations demanding it get more favorable coverage.

“We are beginning with some breaking news, a potential antidote for inflation: Gas prices are going down,” CNN “New Day” host Brianna Keilar said to start the show.

Of all the breaking news in the world, from Russia on the border of Ukraine, new COVID variants, a meeting between President Biden and Russian President Vladimir Putin, this is the story the lapdogs at CNN led with.

“But wait, there’s more!” an overhyped co-anchor John Berman said. “Remember all those warnings about skyrocketing home heating costs this winter? Well, those costs are also dropping dramatically.”

They then brought on CNN Chief Business Correspondent Christine Romans who said that the news was “welcome relief for American consumers,” and said that “The government says prices at the pump should keep dropping, falling below three bucks a gallon next year.”

She said that the Energy Department’s Energy Information Administration believes that in 2022 the average cost of a gallon of gas will be $2.88.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/cnn-2-56044/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

So, collusive political agit-prop from the FJB (mal)administration.

Offline LMAO

2.99 here
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
2.99 here
Best price here is Costco 409.9 :crying:

Offline Killer Clouds

Best price here is Costco 409.9 :crying:
It dropped 4 cents here. $4.159 now.

Offline corbe

$2.69 in the Hill Country, TEXAS.   
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
   $2.69 in the Hill Country, TEXAS.

That's the cheapest I've seen in Houston, as well.

Offline LMAO

When the media’s attempt to puff up and make things sound better than they are fails, which it will, watch then for the media start lashing out at the American public for being stupid and blind
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

So, collusive political agit-prop from the FJB (mal)administration.

It’s not just inflation and the economy they’ll do this with

They are starting to downplay crime and wait for the stories of how open borders are a plus

Barry Goldwater

Offline Slide Rule

That's the cheapest I've seen in Houston, as well.

It was $2.99 at Costco in Toledo yesterday.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
It may be coming down. I paid $2.59 at Sam's in Houston yesterday.

Offline Killer Clouds

Gas is still $4.159 here.