Author Topic: With Ivermectin in Hand, Wife Dies While Husband Begs Hospital to Administer  (Read 480 times)

Offline Hoodat

With Ivermectin in Hand, Wife Dies While Husband Begs Hospital to Administer

Beth Brelje  |  December 11, 2021

David DeLuca of Sicklerville, New Jersey will never know if the Ivermectin prescribed by an out-of-state doctor for his wife would have saved her life. Colleen DeLuca, 62, died of COVID-19 on Oct. 10, at Jefferson Washington Township Hospital in Sewell, New Jersey, before he could get a court order to administer the drug.

Ivermectin has helped in some cases,  but across the United States, many hospitals don’t include it in their COVID protocol for treatment and refuse to use it, even as a last effort on a dying patient.

Buffalo, New York attorney Ralph Lorigo has spent the last 11 months handling cases where the family wants to try Ivermectin and must get a court order to force hospitals to allow the drug to be administered. DeLuca had Lorigo draw up papers for court, but because Lorigo doesn’t practice in New Jersey, he instructed DeLuca to find a New Jersey attorney to file the papers and handle the case. However, DeLuca couldn’t find an attorney willing to take on the case.

“They kept telling me the magistrates of New Jersey will never let this go through. Now I’ve got to go through the next 25 years without her,” grief stricken David DeLuca, 62, told The Epoch Times. “My 3-year-old granddaughter kisses her photo at night.”  .  .  .

https://www.theepochtimes.com/with-ivermectin-in-hand-wife-dies-while-husband-begs-hospital-to-administer_4148789.html/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

David started calling friends asking them to pray for Coleen and one friend told him about Ivermectin.

He asked his general practitioner for it and, although David feels his doctor was doing his best, the doctor said the data did not show it would help and did not prescribe it. David got a prescription for himself and Colleen through a telehealth meeting with a doctor from Oklahoma.

David took his Ivermectin and in days, he started to feel better, although today he still has an occasional cough. He asked the hospital to give Colleen Ivermectin.

“They said no, it’s not part of our protocol. It doesn’t work,” David said. “I told the doctors, you need to dispense this medicine. They said no.”

Now he was trying to find an attorney, trying to convince the hospital to use the Ivermectin he already had, and he was trying to get permission to go into his wife’s room. He says they would not let him visit her because she was contagious, but since he already had COVID, he felt he should have been able to get in.

Eventually, he was able to see her through a window, but he wanted to hold her hand and let her hear his voice.

Jefferson Washington Township Hospital said it does not comment on individual patients and, when asked about its Ivermectin policy, had no comment.

David went to church early on Oct. 10. He got two calls from the hospital just before Mass started. The first call let him know Colleen was in renal failure. He said he would go to the hospital right after church.

“You don’t understand. Your wife is dying,” David recalls the second call. He went directly to the hospital and this time they let him into the room with a gown and mask.

“I could see she was going to die. I called my kids and grandkids from all over the United States.” It was a video call.

Colleen had been weaned off sedation.

“She was awake and she was suffering,” David said.

David was an Air Force pilot for 28 years and flew combat missions during which he was responsible for hundreds of lives. He was trained to make life and death decisions in seconds. But he never thought he would be in this situation. He allowed them to remove her from the ventilator.

“I said, Lene, I can’t do this to you, and she squeezed my hand. We pulled the vent and she died within 30 seconds. I couldn’t hug her because of all the stuff around her. I blessed her.”

His sorrow turns to anger when he thinks about the experience. He feels the hospital expected her to die as soon as she went on the ventilator.

“In my opinion, they gave up on her on day one. Their protocols killed her,” David said. “The legal system won’t do its job. People need to know (Ivermectin) is out there. I want her story to be told because I want other people to be protected and not go through what my kids went through, losing their mother.”

“I trusted the system to help, and they didn’t care.”
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

Lessons for others?  Don't ask doctor permission.  Don't even tell them, what you have.  I saw, he could not see her, but I would sneak it into my family.  Let them think, THEY helped the patient.  This is so horrible.  He told them and they knew, he would give it to her and she would survive.  That is why they didn't allow him near her.   They are the gods. 

“I trusted the system to help, and they didn’t care.”= ARTICLE.

Offline Kamaji

Lessons for others?  Don't ask doctor permission.  Don't even tell them, what you have.  I saw, he could not see her, but I would sneak it into my family.  Let them think, THEY helped the patient.  This is so horrible.  He told them and they knew, he would give it to her and she would survive.  That is why they didn't allow him near her.   They are the gods. 

“I trusted the system to help, and they didn’t care.”= ARTICLE.

Quite correct.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Where does one obtain ivermectin, cheaply and easily?

From India, you can get something called a "Ziverdo" kit:
https://dir.indiamart.com/impcat/ziverdo-kit.html

Is that a "Rupee" symbol in the prices?
If so, these "packages" are incredibly cheap.

Anyone tried ordering these?

Offline DB

Get your vitamin D blood levels checked and get it to at least 50 ng/mL. That dramatically improves your chances of getting seriously ill from Covid-19.

Offline Kamaji

Get your vitamin D blood levels checked and get it to at least 50 ng/mL. That dramatically improves your chances of getting seriously ill from Covid-19.

What sort of a daily dose does that come out to?

Offline DB

What sort of a daily dose does that come out to?

There's a lot of factors involved, the biggest being how long your skin is exposed to the sun. Generally most people that don't spend a lot of time in the sun need between 2,000 to 5,000 IU daily. The darker your skin the more you need.

Offline LegalAmerican

There's a lot of factors involved, the biggest being how long your skin is exposed to the sun. Generally most people that don't spend a lot of time in the sun need between 2,000 to 5,000 IU daily. The darker your skin the more you need.

I remember about 10 to 15 minutes in the sun.  I am Caucasian.  You can do less, if you burn.  BTW..VITAMIN  D from sun, does accumulate. It is saved in your system. 

Offline Kamaji

Thanks.  I am, at this point, basically an office creature, so I get very little exposure to actual Sunlight. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Hope this bumps up. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Database of all ivermectin COVID-19 studies. 136 studies, 88 peer reviewed, 71 with results comparing treatment and control groups.

https://c19ivermectin.com/

Click on individual study to expand description and disclose links.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis