Author Topic: Injuries reported after roof collapse at Amazon warehouse in southern Illinois  (Read 442 times)

Offline Hoodat

Injuries reported after roof collapse at Amazon warehouse in southern Illinois

December 10, 2021, 10:46 PM

EDWARDSVILLE, Ill. -- Injuries reported after roof collapse at Amazon warehouse in southern Illinois.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/injuries-reported-roof-collapse-amazon-warehouse-southern-illinois-81688036
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

Jenna Rae
@journalismjenna
·
2h
#BREAKING
Law enforcement has confirmed several people are dead as a result of the #AmazonWarehouse collapse in Edwardsville, IL.
I’ll have live reports on @KMOV at 5 and 6 this morning.
Photo credit: St. Clair Co. EMA

5:20 AM · Dec 11, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Kentucky governor says 50-100 dead from tornadoes. I wonder whether they'll be termed Covid deaths.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Kentucky governor says 50-100 dead from tornadoes. I wonder whether they'll be termed Covid deaths.  **nononono*

@mountaineer

If only they had been wearing their masks!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!