Author Topic: Biden Calls High Inflation ‘Bump in the Road’; Blames Coronavirus, Not Trillions in Government Spend  (Read 172 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Calls High Inflation ‘Bump in the Road’; Blames Coronavirus, Not Trillions in Government Spending

Charlie Spiering 10 Dec 2021

President Joe Biden addressed the Consumer Price Index report at the White House on Friday after showing the highest rate of inflation since 1982.

“It’s a real bump in the road, it does affect families,” Biden said. “When you walk in the grocery store and you’re paying more for whatever you’re purchasing. it matters. It matters to people.”

Biden spoke to reporters about inflation after delivering remarks concluding his Summit for Democracy at the White House, appearing optimistic that inflation would fall.

“I think you’ll see it change sooner, quicker, and more rapidly than most people think,” Biden said.

Prices in November rose by 6.8 percent from last year, according to the report, the fastest 12-month pace since 1982 and the sixth straight month of inflation above five percent.

The president argued that his multitrillion-dollar government spending agenda was not responsible for record inflation.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/10/biden-calls-high-inflation-bump-in-the-road-blames-coronavirus-not-trillions-in-government-spending/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Traitor Joe is obviously a complete moron.

“I think you’ll see it change sooner, quicker, and more rapidly than most people think,” Biden said.

He's right about that. IT'S GOING TO GET WORSE!

Offline libertybele

What a crock of crappola!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Delusional and demented.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Biden speaks like someone who has suffered a bump to the head, over and over and over and seems to believe that all Americans have the same low IQ as democrat politicians.