Author Topic: Impeachable offense? Biden withholding $200M in Ukrainian military aid amid Russian threat: report  (Read 172 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Impeachable offense? Biden withholding $200M in Ukrainian military aid amid Russian threat: report
December 12, 2021 | Jon Dougherty

In the summer of 2019, then-President Donald Trump held a phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in which he discussed previous reports of alleged corruption in the country involving now-President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden.

During the call, Trump reportedly asked Zelensky to look into the matter and even offered assistance from his Justice Department.

Sometime after the phone call took place, Trump allegedly directed his administration to withhold some $400 million in military assistance to Ukraine, who, at the time, was battling Russian-backed separatists in the eastern part of the country. Democrats pounced on this alleged “quid pro quo” and claimed that Trump illegally withheld the assistance while imploring the Ukrainian leader to investigate a potential political opponent, all of which led to his first impeachment.

Democrats’ claims were bolstered by a January 2020 opinion from the nonpartisan Government Accountability Office.

“Today, GAO issued a legal decision concluding that the Office of Management and Budget violated the law when it withheld approximately $214 million appropriated to DOD for security assistance to Ukraine,” GAO General Counsel Thomas Armstrong said at the time.

Trump was impeached by the Democrat-run House but he was not convicted by the Republican-led Senate.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/12/12/impeachable-offense-biden-withholding-200m-in-ukrainian-military-aid-amid-russian-threat-report-1174825/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Sooooo what!  Its already established that Trump is guilty even if it was the democrats did it or even just accused him.  Hitlery established that even caught red handed, hitlery is never guilty of getting caught in the act, or did what they accused Republicans of and wanted a lynching.  The wicked are quite depraved, indeed! (and even vote that way)
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Impeachable offense? Biden withholding $200M in Ukrainian military aid amid Russian threat: report"

THAT will show those Rooskies that we're serious about protecting Ukrainian sovereignty.

And if the Russians still insist on invading, we'll withhold ALL the military aid to the Ukraine...!!!

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline LegalAmerican

Why are Pelosi's son
Kerry's son
 Romney's son
 Biden's son

All on the board of energy companies in Ukraine? These people should be very nervous!

LegalAmerican
5:41 PM - 1 day ago#30
"I said, nah, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, ‘You have no authority. You’re not the president.’  I said, call him. I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”-Joe Biden.

1998 Treaty of sharing information On criminal activity.  In 1998 Bill Clinton Sent to the senate for approval A treaty Negotiated With the Ukraine As well as others on sharing criminal activity information. Criminal information sharing treaty . This treaty Obligates countries That have knowledge Of corruption Taken place In our country Are others That affect both countries.Therefore the conversation in question is approved by treaties between our country others i.e. the Ukraine

* By this treaty any U.S. president can share and/or request information on topics of criminal activity. *
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 06:31:44 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

This Is Why, They "Must Impeach": Ukrainian MP Says Burisma Financed Clinton Campaign With $10M Unmarke
« on: Today at 05:37:45 PM »

https://creativedestructionmedia
.com/investigations/2019/11/18/
this-is-why-they-must-impeach-
burisma-financed-clinton-campaign
-with-10m-unmarked-cash-biden-
personally-prevented-money-laundering
-witness-from-entering-usa/

Full article here: https://creativedestructionmedia.com/in ... ering-usa/

[Most interesting excerpt follows.  Onyschencko is a former Ukrainian MP. ]
Onyshchenko then laid out what actually happened with the Bidens and Burisma, the Ukrainian natural gas group of companies where Hunter Biden was paid millions to sit on the board while having no experience in the industry.

“In 2015, Burisma was considered a corrupt company, but a very lucrative and powerful one. Poroshenko was trying to ‘get in’ and get a piece of the action [CD Media has reported how Poroshenko also wanted Privat Bank for the same reason]. So, essentially Zlochevsky [Mykola Zlochevsky – oligarch owner] brought in Biden for protection, and the Biden family got paid of course. No one would mess with Burisma with the Vice President involved. Zlochevsky showed everyone Biden was on the board pushing his father’s name. The problem with the ‘corrupted company’ label in the United States went away quickly in about three months. It was amazing.

“And of course, Burisma also helped the Clinton campaign prior to the election.”

How did they help we asked?

“They paid them around $10 million.”

Wouldn’t those wire transfers show up? we questioned.

“This was Ukraine; everything was done with big bags of cash to the Clintons.”

Onyshchenko then went on to describe how he was approached by prosecutors in the U.S. to testify in the United States on American corruption in Ukraine. He showed us a letter published below from the Department of Justice in 2016, where he says they provided him a temporary visa to come testify on the theft and money laundering of American aid to Ukraine, and on the illegal money to the Clintons.
[A photograph of the letter form DoJ is included at the link.]

(DON'T FORGET;  PELOSI, KERRY, ROMNEY, BIDENS ...SONS...all on the Ukraine energy board)