Author Topic: Gordon Ramsay moves restaurant HQ to Texas from California as his huge brand expansion plans start t  (Read 247 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gordon Ramsay moves restaurant HQ to Texas from California as his huge brand expansion plans start to take shape
Zahra Tayeb
Sun, December 12, 2021, 9:01 AM·

Gordon Ramsay has moved his restaurant headquarters to Texas, Dallas Morning News reported.

The expansion is part of Ramsay's plan to open dozens more restaurants across North America.

A dedicated team of chefs and businessmen will be based in Las Colinas, Dallas, the outlet added.

Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay has relocated his restaurant headquarters from California to Texas, Dallas Morning News reported.

Ramsay has hired a team of businessmen and chefs to expand his restaurant brand across North America, the outlet reported. It added that the team, which will be based in Las Colinas, plans to launch 18 restaurants in cities including Boston, Miami, and Chicago.

The CEO of Gordon Ramsay North America, Norman Abdallah, will oversee the opening of 75 company-owned restaurants across the country in the next five years, according to Dallas Morning News.

The availability of chefs and restaurant support staff, as well as the favourable tax policies, are what attracted them to Dallas, Abdallah told the outlet. "The cost of living adjustment [from California to Texas] is pretty substantial," he added.

more
https://news.yahoo.com/gordon-ramsay-moves-restaurant-hq-150107314.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Texas? 

How many HK's episodes will it take a mad texas chef to beat the shit out of Ramsey for his phoney anger escapades.

That'd be a pay per view moment.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

How many HK's episodes will it take a mad texas chef to beat the shit out of Ramsey for his phoney anger escapades.
Gee, I would hope no one accepts the premise of that show. Is he really going to take a dishwasher or Subway sandwich maker and make that untrained person the head chef of a 5-star restaurant?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

Years ago, I knew a fellow who did eat at a Gordon Ramsay restaurant in, I believe New York City, and he said it was very good.

But I am an Applebee’s, Grizzlies, and  go out for pizza and beer kind of diner. Maybe a Gordon Ramsay restaurant would be too hoity-toity for me
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Years ago, I knew a fellow who did eat at a Gordon Ramsay restaurant in, I believe New York City, and he said it was very good.

But I am an Applebee’s, Grizzlies, and  go out for pizza and beer kind of diner. Maybe a Gordon Ramsay restaurant would be too hoity-toity for me

Same here. I have had "hoity toity", and it was good, but like with everything else with my opinions, there are laws of diminishing returns vs. cost issues that come into play.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.