Author Topic: Dems showing signs of panic over gasoline prices as Biden gaffe in Kansas City speech will make for  (Read 151 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 9, 2021
Dems showing signs of panic over gasoline prices as Biden gaffe in Kansas City speech will make for great GOP video ads
By Thomas Lifson

The wealthy, mostly white environmental activists who donate so much to Democrats want high gasoline prices because it helps force people out of cars and encourages the purchase of electric vehicles, diminishing the Original Sin of CO2 emissions.  Joe Biden started pandering to them on Day One of his presidency by cancelling the Keystone Pipeline. Predictably, as gasoline prices soared, most people got angry over seeing their budgets busted at the gasoline pump.

Apparently, this came as a surprise to the taxi, Uber, and limousine-riding elites that command Democrat party policies, who are reportedly tormented by the blizzard of “I did that!” stickers appearing at gas pumps, distributed by grass roots activists who buy the stickers themselves.

Their first reaction was to squander a chunk of the strategic oil reserve built up under President Trump when oil prices were low, getting a one-time minor price decrease, and then gaslighting the public with a misleading graph pretending that a significant price decline was underway. Biden pathetically begged the petrocrats of OPEC to increase production (they declined), and started pretending that oil companies were price gouging.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/12/dems_showing_signs_of_panic_over_gasoline_prices_as_biden_gaffe_in_kansas_city_speech_will_make_for_great_gop_video_ads.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Let it burn.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The "gaffe":

"We're making progress. We're going to keep at it to ensure the American people are paying their fair share for gas, not being gouged for gas," he said.

Offline LMAO

Gas prices are back up to $3.10 in my area
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

regular unleaded was $3.49 a gallon at various places around me last night (Nassau and Suffolk counties on L.I., in NY).