Author Topic: Biden to Seek Non-Communist Bank Regulator Who Doesn't Favor Eliminating Private Banking  (Read 133 times)

rangerrebew

Biden to Seek Non-Communist Bank Regulator Who Doesn't Favor Eliminating Private Banking
Wed Dec 8, 2021 Daniel Greenfield

In a tremendous concession to reality, the Biden administration will withdraw the nomination of Saule Omarova, who had been a member of the Communist Union of Youth, who attended Moscow State on a Lenin Scholarship, reportedly wrote her thesis on Karl Marx’s Economic Analysis And The Theory Of Revolution In Das Kapital, praised Soviet policy, and proposed to “end banking as we know it”.

After multiple Senate Dems decided that they didn't want Commissar Omarova hanging around their necks, Biden has reluctantly announced that he will go on to seek a non-Communist head for the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.

In a statement written for Comrade Biden, the beloved leader and alleged rapist of the proletariat complained that, "Saule would have brought valuable insight and perspective to our important work on behalf of the American people. But unfortunately, from the very beginning of her nomination, Saule was subjected to inappropriate personal attacks that were far beyond the pale."

He also vowed to "continue to work to find a nominee for this position, and plan to make an announcement at a future date."

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2021/12/biden-seek-non-communist-bank-regulator-who-doesnt-daniel-greenfield/

Offline Kamaji

No doubt, though, the communist will get some seat in the upper echelons of power that doesn't require a confirmation vote.

Offline LMAO

What’s telling is nominating a communist bank regulator was his first instinct
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
joe biden didn't pick Saule Omarova, and he won't be choosing her replacement, either.