Author Topic: Troubling confessions exposed from Arizona ‘GOP’ House candidate: ‘Republican Party is disgusting’  (Read 444 times)

Online mountaineer

Troubling confessions exposed from Arizona ‘GOP’ House candidate: ‘Republican Party is disgusting’
December 9, 2021
Terresa Monroe-Hamilton
Project Veritas has caught a Republican congressional candidate in Arizona named Alex Stovall on audio and video proclaiming that the “Republican Party is disgusting,” asserting that what they are doing is “criminal” and they should be thrown in jail.

“The Republican Party is disgusting to me. I’m not a part of the country club. The stuff that they’re doing should be criminal and they should all be thrown in prisons,” Stovall, 25, stated in an undercover recording taken by Project Veritas.

“The McCarthys, the Cawthorns, the whole audit bullcrap thing that they’re doing. I listen to what my counsel tells me and when they say go get an endorsement from somebody I say all right, cool,” he remarked.  ...

The Veritas investigation appears to have been initiated after a tip to correspondent Jordan Conradson earlier this year, and they started digging into Stovall’s past. He is running for U.S. Congress in Arizona’s ninth district. The candidate had previously stated that he believes he can win his race because he is a young black man. ...

“Want to be less white? vote for the young black candidate,” he quipped.  ...
More at BizPacReview

Sounds like quite a grifter.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Any insight on this guy, @Cyber Liberty ?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Any insight on this guy, @Cyber Liberty ?

100% RINO.  Worse than Cheney, at the state level.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: