Author Topic: Joe Biden Reads the Words ‘End of Message’ Off of His Notes During Bob Dole Eulogy  (Read 357 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Reads the Words ‘End of Message’ Off of His Notes During Bob Dole Eulogy

Charlie Spiering 9 Dec 2021

President Joe Biden accidentally read the words “end of message” from his notes during his eulogy for former Sen. Bob Dole (R-KS) on Capitol Hill Thursday.

Reading off of his notes, the president quoted Dole on the importance of “principles over party.”

Here is what Biden said, according to the transcript:

And I quote Bob Dole:

‘I cannot pretend that I have not been a loyal champion [of] my party, but [I’ve] always served my country best when I did [it] so first and foremost as an American.’

“When we prioritize principles over party and humanity over personal legacy’ — when we do that, we ‘accomplish far more as a nation.  By leading with shared faith in each other, we become America at its best.’ He went on to say, ‘a beacon of hope, a source of comfort in crisis, a shield against those who threaten freedom.’

‘Our nation has certainly faced periods of division.  But at the end of the day, we have always found ways to come together.  We can find that unity again.’

Biden continued, “And then the message said, end of message.”

The president did not correct himself but continued speaking from his notes as he concluded the eulogy.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/09/joe-biden-reads-the-words-end-of-message-off-of-his-notes-during-bob-dole-eulogy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Some one has to put in,  LETS GO BRANDON......he would read that.  lol

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
One would figure they could color code the script where he could at least learn certain colors are not to be read. I guess if they did this the president would pull out the excuse that he was color blind (to fit in the democratic narrative).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online mountaineer

That would be hilarious.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Good one LA!   888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline LegalAmerican

Online mountaineer

'I think that's ridiculous': Jill Biden dismisses concerns about her husband's mental fitness and claims he works 'almost 24 hours a day'

Jill Biden defended Joe Biden's mental health, calling questions about her husband's capabilities 'ridiculous'
    'I think that's ridiculous,' she said of polls showing Americans had questions about the president's mental capabilities
    Jill Biden sat down with CBS' Rita Braver at Camp David for interview
    She admitted life as first lady was 'harder' than she imagined
    'I think it's a little harder than I imagined,' Jill said
    'It's not something you leave at 5:00 or at 3:00. And it's 24 hours a day,' she said
    Interview airs this weekend on CBS Sunday Morning

By Emily Goodin, Senior U.S. Political Reporter
Published: 08:07 EST, 10 December 2021 | Updated: 10:55 EST, 10 December 2021  ... Daily Mail
 :silly:

Offline Kamaji

'I think that's ridiculous': Jill Biden dismisses concerns about her husband's mental fitness and claims he works 'almost 24 hours a day'

Jill Biden defended Joe Biden's mental health, calling questions about her husband's capabilities 'ridiculous'
    'I think that's ridiculous,' she said of polls showing Americans had questions about the president's mental capabilities
    Jill Biden sat down with CBS' Rita Braver at Camp David for interview
    She admitted life as first lady was 'harder' than she imagined
    'I think it's a little harder than I imagined,' Jill said
    'It's not something you leave at 5:00 or at 3:00. And it's 24 hours a day,' she said
    Interview airs this weekend on CBS Sunday Morning

By Emily Goodin, Senior U.S. Political Reporter
Published: 08:07 EST, 10 December 2021 | Updated: 10:55 EST, 10 December 2021  ... Daily Mail
 :silly:

FJB works "almost 24 hours a day"???  WTF?  That is simply a bald-faced lie, period.

Online mountaineer

He barely "works" two hours a day, two or three days a week. Does she truly believe we cannot comprehend the dolt's published daily schedule?

Offline Hoodat

She left out the decimal point.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Offline LegalAmerican

DEMON-RATS ARE SUCH DELUSIONAL PEOPLE AND LIARS. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Online mountaineer

Jill Biden Says Old Joe Biden Is Sharp as a Tack. She Wouldn’t Lie, Would She?
Dec 11, 2021 6:00 am
 By Robert Spencer

My latest in PJ Media:

Only forty-six percent of Americans now think Old Joe Biden is “mentally fit” to be president of the United States, and Jill Biden is not happy. In a portion released Thursday of a CBS Sunday Morning interview that will run this weekend, CBS’s Rita Braver noted that “quite a few Americans have some questions about the president’s current mental fitness.” The winsome Dr. Jill snapped back, “I think that’s ridiculous.” Why, of course it is. It’s all just right-wing calumny, that’s all. He is fighting a stutter! How could anyone possibly look at Joe Biden and think anything but That man is sharp as a tack?

Well, let’s look at the record — the recent record, that is, although Biden has for quite some time added to his list of gaffes and odd statements practically every time he opens his mouth. When Americans look today to see if Joe Biden is mentally fit to be the president of the United States, figurehead that he is, they may see a video that began circulating Wednesday of Biden telling a story about a poor woman who had to park in a McDonald’s parking lot so that her children could use the Internet to do their homework. “This is the United Steaks of Amer, for God’s sake,” Biden exclaimed, and hilarity ensued. (This is how it sounds to me, “United Steaks of Amer.” It has been widely quoted as “United Steak of America.” Judge for yourself.)

Maybe it’s too harsh to take that as a sign of mental decay on Biden’s part, although the calls for implementation of the 25th Amendment would be shrill and insistent right now if Trump had said exactly the same thing. But in Biden’s case, we’re told he has this stutter, although anyone who watches a video of Biden speaking in the 1980s or 1990s will immediately notice that he used to speak fluidly and with no apparent difficulty. His “stutter” has gotten considerably more pronounced in recent years, although it never seems to involve any actual stuttering. There are many videos in which Biden begins to rush and slightly slur his words in moments of high emotion, real or feigned, and maybe that’s all that’s going on here. ... [ur=https://www.jihadwatch.org/2021/12/jill-biden-says-old-joe-biden-is-sharp-as-a-tack-she-wouldnt-lie-would-she]More[/url]

Online mountaineer