Author Topic: Dr. Fauci Says Omicron ‘Almost Certainly’ Less Severe Than Delta Variant WASHINGTON, DC - DECEMBER 0  (Read 224 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dr. Fauci Says Omicron ‘Almost Certainly’ Less Severe Than Delta Variant

Shelby Talcott
Senior White House Correspondent
December 07, 2021 1:53 PM ET

Dr. Anthony Fauci, President Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser, said Tuesday that the Omicron variant is “almost certainly … not more severe” than the still-dominant Delta variant.

South Africa first identified the Omicron variant in November, and the announcement sparked panic around the world. The U.S. announced travel restrictions from South Africa and seven other countries and also began implementing stricter travel guidelines for those entering the U.S. Still, Biden urged Americans not to panic, telling the nation the administration will “fight and beat this new variant.”

Dr. Fauci noted it will still be weeks until scientists learn more about the variant, but admitted to Agence France-Presse (AFP) that Omicron “almost certainly is not more severe than Delta.” His comments echo those made from Dr. Angelique Coetzee, chair of the South African Medical Association and one of the early doctors to tell authorities about a new potential variant. Coetzee has been critical of the world’s response to the new variant, previously noting that current patients typically have “very, very mild symptoms,” though it is still early on.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/12/07/anthony-fauci-omicron-less-severe-delta/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Pardon the profanity, but Fraudci brings it out in me.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Still no reason to not to scare the bleep out of all of his followers. 
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online mountaineer

Nevertheless, why do I not doubt Fauci is 100% behind this:
Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
JUST IN - BioNTech CEO: Potentially upcoming vaccine for the #Omicron variant "should be a 3-dose vaccine."

For those vaccinated: 2 + booster. Then, 3 more doses for #Omicron, if needed, pending further analysis.
https: //twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1468591081017290767
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
So, let me make sure that I got this straight; Dr. Evil is saying that the Omicron variant is less severe than the Delta, but yet he is continuing to push the vaccines ... and he wants to dictate to us that we should ensure that those we come in contact with during the Christmas season are vaccinated.  Got it.

This guy is not only very evil but a complete idiot!   Hopefully there will be a special place in hell for him.  :smokin:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So, let me make sure that I got this straight; Dr. Evil is saying that the Omicron variant is less severe than the Delta, but yet he is continuing to push the vaccines ... and he wants to dictate to us that we should ensure that those we come in contact with during the Christmas season are vaccinated.  Got it.

This guy is not only very evil but a complete idiot!   Hopefully there will be a special place in hell for him.  :smokin:
I believe the Jews have a word to describe Fauci, we used an Anglicized spelling of Schmuck but it really isn't the same meaning as Yiddish Schmok which more correctly fits Fauci.