Author Topic: Daunte Wright Shooting Trial LIVE  (Read 400 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Daunte Wright Shooting Trial LIVE
« on: December 09, 2021, 12:15:26 am »
Legal Insurrection by Andrew Branca Wednesday, December 8, 2021

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/12/daunte-wright-shooting-trial-live-day-1/#more-372668

Welcome to our coverage of the Kim Potter manslaughter trial over the April 11, 2021, shooting death of Duante Wright in a suburb of Minneapolis, when then-police officer Potter accidentally used her Glock 17 pistol in place of her intended Taser.

Welcome to our coverage of the Kim Potter manslaughter trial over the April 11, 2021, shooting death of Duante Wright in a suburb of Minneapolis, when then-police officer Potter accidentally used her Glock 17 pistol in place of her intended Taser.

In this LIVE post we’ll provide real-time live streaming and commenting on the trial proceedings throughout the day, starting with Judge Regina Chu welcoming the jury, likely reading them the preliminary jury instructions, and then opening statements by the State and defense. For additional insight into the State’s apparent legal strategy to achieve a conviction in this case, be sure to scroll down below the Live Comments section below.

In this LIVE post we’ll provide real-time live streaming and commenting on the trial proceedings throughout the day, starting with Judge Regina Chu welcoming the jury, likely reading them the preliminary jury instructions, and then opening statements by the State and defense. For additional insight into the State’s apparent legal strategy to achieve a conviction in this case, be sure to scroll down below the Live Comments section below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWjknUgrcck

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Daunte Wright Shooting Trial LIVE
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2021, 06:40:25 am »
I trust OFFICER TATUM. 
-----------
Truth About DAUNTE WRIGHT the media will never show you
Apr 14, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbXYjO4M-aM&t=28s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0tvUW6_Em8

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2021, 12:16:25 pm »
My bold prediction

This cop gets a tougher sentence than Alec Baldwin

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2021, 12:19:36 pm »
My bold prediction

This cop gets a tougher sentence than Alec Baldwin

Or Darrell Brooks.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2021, 06:20:51 pm »
Virtually every "victim" in these recent high profile cases of a black person being killed or getting themselves deceased by whites has turned out to be a dirtbag.
No excusing a cop for confusing a taser with a firearm, but nobody will miss Mr. Wright. One less useless oxygen thief. And, like most of the others, he could have avoided his demise by simply doing what the cops were telling him to do.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2021, 06:33:00 pm »
Virtually every "victim" in these recent high profile cases of a black person being killed or getting themselves deceased by whites has turned out to be a dirtbag.
No excusing a cop for confusing a taser with a firearm, but nobody will miss Mr. Wright. One less useless oxygen thief. And, like most of the others, he could have avoided his demise by simply doing what the cops were telling him to do.

But you can't help but notice that only happens in one direction. The woman who was shot and killed on Jan 6th, that was her fault. She should not have been there doing that in the eyes of the media.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2021, 07:26:21 pm »

I want habitual offenders taken off the street, but I want it done the right way.

What officer Kim Potter did was probably a result of insufficient training and practice,
of which "defund the police" will cause more!

Summary executions, whether intentional or accidental,
exposes the authorities to accusations of illegitimacy.

Due process is EXTREMELY important.
It confers legitimacy on the authorities' actions
by carefully considering them openly, and subject to public scrutiny.

It also confers proper condemnation on the criminal's actions,

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2021, 07:50:59 pm »
It is not relevant the she used a gun instead of tazer.  NOT THE ISSUE. I doubt tazer would have stopped him from gunning the car, to get away and kill or maime...MORE PEOPLE..in his get away.  She saved a bunch of lives that day, including herself, with the door being open!  Anyone get hit by an open door?  I HAVE. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SKivqzLois

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2021, 07:56:29 pm »

There should be NO CHARGE.  She saved a bunch of lives that day and herself.  HE WAS GOING TO GUN THE CAR TO GET AWAY AND HARM, KILL, MAIME OTHER PEOPLE , in his get away.  The Tazer or gun is NOT THE ISSUE.  NOT THE ISSUE.  She had to stop him, from harming a bunch of other people.  She is NOT the issue either.  She DID THE RIGHT THING.  SORRY TATUM.....I would not want to be a person in his WAY...for his getaway.  Most would be dead! 

WRONG CHARGE AGAINST OFFICER POTTER in Daunte Wright's Case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVxiWOo8Qg0

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2021, 08:47:07 pm »
But you can't help but notice that only happens in one direction. The woman who was shot and killed on Jan 6th, that was her fault. She should not have been there doing that in the eyes of the media.

Communists do love their word games. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2021, 08:55:35 pm »
Looks like another Duante Wright shooting.  They try to get away.  Officers did the right thing.  No talk of tazer or gun, or woman being incompetent after 20+ years as police woman.  The car jacker, also shot one of his victims. 

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1468645320036864001?s=20

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2021, 09:53:06 pm »
Unite:
"I want habitual offenders taken off the street, but I want it done the right way."

Fishrrman:
"I want habitual offenders taken off the street. but I want it done the right way."

... works for me.
Sorry if you don't like that.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2021, 04:13:22 am »

I want habitual offenders taken off the street, but I want it done the right way.

What officer Kim Potter did was probably a result of insufficient training and practice,
of which "defund the police" will cause more!

Summary executions, whether intentional or accidental,
exposes the authorities to accusations of illegitimacy.

Due process is EXTREMELY important.
It confers legitimacy on the authorities' actions

It also confers proper condemnation on the criminal's actions,

"I want habitual offenders taken off the street, but I want it done the right way."

I agree. I don't think it's right for the police to summarily execute worthless people as was Mr. Wright. Nevertheless, I feel sorrier for the police officer, Potter, who made the mistake and who faces a prison term than I do for Wright's passing. I just can't work up tears for his demise.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2021, 05:04:05 am »

I agree. I don't think it's right for the police to summarily execute worthless people as was Mr. Wright. Nevertheless, I feel sorrier for the police officer, Potter, who made the mistake and who faces a prison term than I do for Wright's passing. I just can't work up tears for his demise.

Wrong you aren't listening or reading comments.  Nor watch video. NO EXECUTION.  No mistake.  She did the correct thing.  The gun or tazer is NOT AN ISSUE.  MEDIA IS MAKING IT SO.  He needed to be stopped.  Warrant for his arrests and him,  trying to gun the car to get away.  The way she stopped him,  is NOT RELEVANT!   Just stopping him, is the
issue. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN7M47Qh2BU

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2021, 05:24:13 am »
One more time.  Lord so many lies put out by MEDIA.
---------------------
One of Daunte Wright's Victims SPEAKS OUT.  Dec 9, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mXAC3y7zJo

Offline verga

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2021, 01:05:50 pm »
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.