Author Topic: VIDEO: Has YouTube Been Manipulating Their Video Transcripts?  (Read 285 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: Has YouTube Been Manipulating Their Video Transcripts?
« on: December 08, 2021, 01:32:37 pm »
YouTube constantly lectures us about spreading supposed misinformation. However, isn't the manipulation of video transcripts a  YUUUUUUUUUGE example of  spreading misinformation? This video presents evidence that YouTube, in the case of Marcus Arbery saying the "taboo" words "all lives matter," has used its transcripts (reflected in its closed captions) to hide that inconvenient phrase.

And if YouTube has been manipulating its video transcripts in this case how often has it manipulated the transcripts of other videos in the past? Inquiring minds at the Senate Commerce Committee would like to know especially next year when it changes leadership.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC72xQvHZhs
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Kamaji

Re: VIDEO: Has YouTube Been Manipulating Their Video Transcripts?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2021, 01:33:53 pm »
I have no doubt they engage in this sort of manipulation.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2021, 01:48:45 pm »
I know they discontinued the practice of enumerating dislikes due to Biden backlash.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2021, 02:30:59 pm »
I know they discontinued the practice of enumerating dislikes due to Biden backlash.
YouTube did eliminate the ability of users to dislike any video, which makes the whole like/dislike vote stupid and irrelevant.
Now, every single video on YouTube only has 'like' votes. Every youtube video is a masterpiece, according to them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.