Author Topic: Millions of Muslims are Converting to Christianity After Having Dreams and Visions of Jesus Christ N  (Read 371 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

This would be nice. islam is not a religion.  maybe satans. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL2MM_efr6Y

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Uh,huh.

Pull my finger.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Absalom

Having lived and worked across the Middle East for years, this headline is beyond absurd!!!

Online mountaineer

Several years ago, I heard of such things occurring in Iran. Hadn't given it any thought since then. If it's happening, great.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I consider Dinesh a credible person, and if he is talking about this, there is something to it.

Offline roamer_1

The same is happening in Israel among the Jews.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Several years ago, I heard of such things occurring in Iran. Hadn't given it any thought since then. If it's happening, great.

A few years ago, Charisma Magazine reported that
entire mosques in Africa were converting to Christianity.

With God, all things are possible.

(Ohio's state motto)
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
A few years ago, Charisma Magazine reported that
entire mosques in Africa were converting to Christianity.

With God, all things are possible.

(Ohio's state motto)

Yes, with God all things are possible!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LegalAmerican

I consider Dinesh a credible person, and if he is talking about this, there is something to it.

:thumbsup: